What made you angry today?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
im more insulted by the fact its a crappy asset flip with no effort put into the game and only using shock value to sell.

if there was actual effort, as distasteful as it is, its nothing we havent seen in video games before. but no effort was put into it, unless you could slapping premade assets you bought from a store into an engine that was probably free 'effort'

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I only just saw this game on the news and it looked pretty cool so that's why I was a bit agitated, but where did you get the idea it was just intented for shock value? Out of my own curiousness.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
why else would you make a game about a school shooter?

the better question is, why would you want to play a game about a school shooter that was thrown together with minimal effort. Yes. I've seen gameplay videos. It's nothing i havent seen out of other asset flip dreck shoved onto steam for a quick buck.

im pretty sure i've seen those exact models in other games before too

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, the same can be said for Call of Duty - why make a game based off World War 1/2 when there are war veterans with PTSD?

I mean, the only thing that bugs me now is the game being rushed if it's true because I hate rushed stuff. But I dunno. I always have a weakness for FPS games.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
because that was an event in history and not an increasing problem right now. school shootings are a big controversial and serious topic. it seems like theres another shooting every other week.
look i have no problem with the concept. it's really hard to offend me when it comes to fictional stuff. but unlike some people i can see the other side of the argument.

My issue is that the game shouldnt be praised because the game is made using assets that the dev just bought from the unity store.You can even tell because the civilian models are in a clashing style with the first person view models and the police models. there was absolutely zero effort put into the game on the dev's part.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The game having developmental issues is where I would have to play it myself to really see it.

Because I've read numerous reviews on games where people complain about the mechanics and I'm just like "well, this isn't too bad...".

Whatever the case though, I'm sure there will probably torrents of the game in the future or it will somehow make a comeback.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The fact that "Active Shooter" was pulled from the video game market. :grr:

I blame this on the Republicans and the biased media and would put some blame on the liberals too, but I just remembered I'm not allowed to critisize them. :smirk:
But it may still see the light of day.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I decided to watch the dirty version of Twice Upon a Time with adult language (the one Mr. Korty didn't like; Warner messed up on the versions used when it says "PG version" and "original director's version; the audio is swapped around) and.... For whatever reason, my disc was scratched. :grr:

And that makes me mad because I literally only had the DVD since February.

:sigh: I made a huge mistake ordering it from Wal-Mart. They probably just put plastic wrap around an already used DVD. Welp! Guess I'll just order it off Amazon.

Any Del

Reaction score
My beloved fat PS3 has gave out on me today while I was playing Budokai 3... :cry: :frown:

When I tried turning it on, it flashes yellow light and then flashes red light.

This whole week has been **** for me... :frown: