What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
:sigh:

Adobe premiere again. Honestly.

I'll explain later when I cool off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Aaaaaand now my phone charger is acting up again, giving me a stupid blue light which basically means it won't charge.

I'm totally not angry right now and totally don't want to just smash my head through the wall.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, I forgot what exactly was bothering me but I think it was when I working on a Thomas video.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I wanted to do some shopping at saver's since my grandma gave me a 20 yesterday and along with a 5 and 1 dollar bill I had, I wanted to deposit all of them but then I realized I forgot my 20 cause I never put it in my wallet (I had it in my hoodie cause stupid bipolar New England weather decided to be ******* cold yesterday). :grr:

I'm really ****** at myself right now cause I literally ******* drove my *** all the way down to NH. I'm literally trying to cool off in my car right now (which I probably can't anyway cause of this ******* heat).

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I'm baby-sitting my parents' cats, and for the second time this week, they tore into the trashbag my mom uses to toss their empty food cans and used kitty litter. Argh!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
All the more reason to declaw them, especially if they're indoor cats.
We used to lay down the law with our kitties.
You got a scratching post. You touch the furniture or curtains, say goodbye to your claws.
Let them think it over. First sign of scratching up the furniture, you're going to the vet's.