What made you angry today?

Any Del

Reaction score
My driving instructor was impulsive today... He was impatient when it came to "Stop" signs. He was saying for "Stop" stop twice and for "Stop All-Way" stop once. I made a mistake, he slapped my hands and rudely told me "DRIVE HOME!!!!!" Once I drove to my house, my father was there waiting and the instructor told him the mistake I made and my dad cursed me out. I pulled a 'Patrick Star' on both the instructor and my dad. I stayed in the bedroom all day just me lamenting how dismal my life is...

In fairness, I'm starting to doubt the driving lessons. If this continues somebody's getting thrown in the slammer! :frown: :sigh:

Any Del

Reaction score
No no, not "kind of" he IS a jerk. He's BEYOND that! So I don't mind your honesty at all. I should give him some pot so he could chill the frog out!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Don't let it discourage you. Nobody said getting a driver's license was easy (took me three tries). But once you get that PASS, there's no stopping you.

Some people on here haven't even made it as far as you. They quit.

From the fuzzy old coot:
Quitters never win
Winners never quit.

Any Del

Reaction score
Don't let it discourage you. Nobody said getting a driver's license was easy (took me three tries). But once you get that PASS, there's no stopping you.

Some people on here haven't even made it as far as you. They quit.

From the fuzzy old coot:
Quitters never win
Winners never quit.
Well, I am getting the hang of driving... i guess I'll give him another chance... :smirk:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Let them think it over. First sign of scratching up the furniture, you're going to the vet's.
They actually use their scratch boards and the scratching post. The only piece of furniture they claw on is a couch in the basement that we've had since like 1987 or something. My mom doesn't really care if they scratch that up. Besides which, Bear and Natasha are my parents' cats.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that "Active Shooter" was pulled from the video game market. :grr:

I blame this on the Republicans and the biased media and would put some blame on the liberals too, but I just remembered I'm not allowed to critisize them. :smirk: