Pairings You Hate

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Anger x Disgust (I would normally agree these two should be an item, however since they're both part of Riley's mind, I think the two were better off not having any romantic interactions even though I was disappointed at the same time. I don't mind Sadness x Joy though. Okay. Fine. I'll respect the opinions of the Anger x Disgust shippers)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think it's important to note that just because fans ship something that doesn't automatically mean they actually want it to happen on the show.
Some ships don't have to make much sense within the context of the series or franchise. Fans can just like the hypothetical idea of those characters getting together because it's just an interesting or unlikely situation.

But anyways, someone mentioned Greg/Pearl. Not to undermine my original point, but, that'd just be plain wrong if it did happen. If they got together in the end it would make they're whole arc feel pointless; as if the point of the arc was for them to get over Rose so that they could get together. That'd just be gross.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
The pedophilia that is Maxvid.

Just... no. No. I don't care if Max is aged up or not, this ship needs to freaking die in a hole.

I'm not really a Danvid (which seems to be the most popular ship in the Camp Camp fandom) fan either, but even that is definitely not as bad as the counselors getting shipped with the kids.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Lincoln/Ronnie Anne mostly because, Ronnie Anne isn’t that interesting of a character plus she’s that character that beats up her crush.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anything related to insest.

See too much of that within the Crash Bandicoot fandom (Coco and Crash). :grouchy:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
When I was little I shipped a lot of characters, usually because they visually looked nice together. I was shipping from the age of four, even for shows I didn't actually watch (like The Nanny, Living Single, etc.). But, often I really hated when shows, especially kid shows, automatically paired characters together just because they were friends of the opposite gender, regardless of how much chemistry they actually had, or without taking into account the type of relationship the show had established for them. For instance, when they tried to ship Eddie and Raven on That's So Raven, I thought Eddie and Chelsea would've been a much more interesting dynamic. And I was really ticked when Gordo and Lizzie got together on Lizzie McGuire. Don't even get me started on Ned and Moze on Ned's Declassified; when that happened it felt so rushed and forced, like Nickelodeon was forcing the writers to put that in, and judging by the Seddie arc in iCarly, that probably is what was going on :sigh:.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
any ship involving real people. its one thing to think "hey these two real people would be cute together" and its another thing to write fanfics of them doing the do and insulting them when they say they arent comfortable with it. something happened between markiplier and jacksepticeye and people assumed it was because of shipping and were attacking them for it and saying they needed a thicker skin (when it actually wasnt related to that at all). I dunno. If you ship two real people like that, stay away from me.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
any ship involving real people. its one thing to think "hey these two real people would be cute together" and its another thing to write fanfics of them doing the do and insulting them when they say they arent comfortable with it. something happened between markiplier and jacksepticeye and people assumed it was because of shipping and were attacking them for it and saying they needed a thicker skin (when it actually wasnt related to that at all). I dunno. If you ship two real people like that, stay away from me.
Yeah, that's just weird. It's irritating how two people can't interact with each other without someone speculating that they're in love.