Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
Wow... you went totally off the rails and didn't even bother to make a rebuttal argument. Before you annoyed me, now I just feel sorry for you.

To those that are able to articulate their ideas and provide well-reasoned arguments, I thank you. To Censored , perhaps you need to go find yourself a "safe space".

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I think it all boils down to this:
  • Most people here want to discuss opinions and try to see where we agree, reach an understanding, and find common ground.
  • Censored wants to get his opinion across, and only his opinion, and to do that he'll bulldoze and bludgeon anyone else who has something that veers slightly away from his god-given beliefs.
And now I should go to bed before the chemicals in my brain that have been acting up today really take a turn for the worst. I'm feeling near-suicidal (and it's not even from Censored so eat a turd).

Censored

Reaction score
I think it all boils down to this:
  • Most people here want to discuss opinions and try to see where we agree, reach an understanding, and find common ground.
  • Censored wants to get his opinion across, and only his opinion, and to do that he'll bulldoze and bludgeon anyone else who has something that veers slightly away from his god-given beliefs.
And now I should go to bed before the chemicals in my brain that have been acting up today really take a turn for the worst. I'm feeling near-suicidal (and it's not even from Censored so eat a turd).
And they say liberals are "snowflakes."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is why it's hard to believe he's a liberal, because his attitude is more akin to alt-right conservative extremists.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
This is why it's hard to believe he's a liberal, because his attitude is more akin to alt-right conservative extremists.
See, there's another problem. People keep thinking that "oh my god I can't believe he's liberal because this is something only the alt-righters would do!"

No, it's both sides that are faulty and both sides that need to crumble before America can finally cut its losses and rebuild the society from scratch.