Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Censored

Reaction score
This is why it's hard to believe he's a liberal, because his attitude is more akin to alt-right conservative extremists.
I’m not just saying this: That is OFTEN what I have thought about you.

Censored

Reaction score
See, there's another problem. People keep thinking that "oh my god I can't believe he's liberal because this is something only the alt-righters would do!"

No, it's both sides that are faulty and both sides that need to crumble before America can finally cut its losses and rebuild the society from scratch.
We’re not perfect, but they are nuts.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
And I'm sticking to those views - America is never ever getting better at the rate we're at right now. The only way to finally create an ideal country is to take the best parts of both sides and then tear them down and rebuild one good system. Republicans and Democrats can't keep being at each others' throats and we can't elect brainless idiots like Trump to the White House. Give the presidency to someone who knows what the **** they're doing and then have them actually make a better America for us so that I don't lose my ******* mind.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Censored

Reaction score
And I'm sticking to those views - America is never ever getting better at the rate we're at right now. The only way to finally create an ideal country is to take the best parts of both sides and then tear them down and rebuild one good system. Republicans and Democrats can't keep being at each others' throats and we can't elect brainless idiots like Trump to the White House. Give the presidency to someone who knows what the **** they're doing and then have them actually make a better America for us so that I don't lose my ******* mind.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
And just how is that supposed to happen? SPECIFICS! I NEED SPECIFICS!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
We’re not perfect, but they are nuts.
I don't think you're a Christian, but there's a lot of truth to "don't worry about the speck in your brother's eye when there's a log in yours."

If Democrats wanna be taken seriously then need to start acting on the level with everyone - and that includes the people who normally vote Republican.

Censored

Reaction score
I don't think you're a Christian, but there's a lot of truth to "don't worry about the speck in your brother's eye when there's a log in yours."

If Democrats wanna be taken seriously then need to start acting on the level with everyone - and that includes the people who normally vote Republican.
Thank you Mr. Christian. You must be a big Stryper fan.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
We've been over this. I don't believe in God. I just think on a couple of occasions the Bible happens to hit upon some wisdom, and this is one of those occasions.

Censored

Reaction score
“Give” you the Presidency? If you really have all the answers, who’s stopping you from running?

Censored

Reaction score
We've been over this. I don't believe in God. I just think on a couple of occasions the Bible happens to hit upon some wisdom, and this is one of those occasions.
That’s what most Christians do: Pick and choose.