Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
and we still sell cars even though people die in accidents and we still sell bacon even though people die of heart disease and we still sell alcohol despite all of the issues it causes.

Romaine was recalled because it had carried a disease that was not suppose to be there. We sell all kinds of things that will kill you, but we expect to be properly informed first.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
While I get what that post is trying to convey, it's pretty much because food poisoning seems to be an automatic concern whenever there's some health report going on over it.

You know what I wish could be banned? Ciggarretes. All it does is make you addicted to nicotine and causes you to develop numerous health problems from both the smoke and nicotine.... And we even have PSA's about how bad it is for you..... And it's still around.

End of the day, it all comes down to money.

Censored

Reaction score
BTW, if you folks want to start quoting out of context, I’ll be more than happy to oblige.

MWoO

Reaction score
You know what I wish could be banned? Ciggarretes. All it does is make you addicted to nicotine and causes you to develop numerous health problems from both the smoke and nicotine.... And we even have PSA's about how bad it is for you..... And it's still around.

End of the day, it all comes down to money.
I go the other way. I want it all to be legal as long as everyone knows what they are getting into. If an adult wants to poison them self it's none of my business. As long as you arent hurting anyone but youself. Personally, I have never smoked, touched a drug, and only had 5 drinks in my life time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I go the other way. I want it all to be legal as long as everyone knows what they are getting into. If an adult wants to poison them self it's none of my business. As long as you arent hurting anyone but youself. Personally, I have never smoked, touched a drug, and only had 5 drinks in my life time.
I personally have no issue with people smoking them as long as they do it in moderation.

This is coming from someone who has a close friend that once went through 10 ciggarretes a day when we were both in college (this was like late 2016).

I was indifferent to ciggarretes being banned until i've noticed some of my close friends becoming completely addicted to them (a cousin of mine also had a bad smoking addiction). Now, if they ever do get banned, I have no regrets saying that's no loss for me.

But if people want to buy them then I'm not gonna stop them. I just hope they know what they're putting in their bodies at the end of the day.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Surely, this one's fake. . . .

Surely no kid that young has that nice handwriting.