When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, that reminds me.

I gotta get a new pair myself. Both of mine broke. :rolleyes:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I placed an order on Amazon over two months ago, and over two months later, I still had yet to receive my item. When chatting with a representative, come to find out the item wasn't even available, and they had waited after I placed the order to actually note on the listing that it was unavailable. It seems to me that if an item is unavailable, it should already be noted on the item listing, so people won't make the mistake of ordering something they believe is in stock.

So since they had no idea when the item would be back in stock, I had them go ahead and cancel my order altogether.
All the sorry mofo's who preordered A Day with SpongeBob SquarePants...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this is the second time this has happened to me and it's really ******* me the **** off.

I'm making a tounge and cheek humor video of Donald Trump's presidency portrayed by CatDog and when I finished it in premiere and it exported, it came out all glitchy and messed up. What the ****!

The first time it's happened to me, it was when I was making this video (which I had to export four ******* times!):

I swear to God, I'm so angry with Premiere right now. Get your **** together!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, my wallet may have fallen out of my hoodie when I went to see Ralph Breaks the Internet last night and I'm having so much trouble trying to call the movie theater to see if they found it or not.

Great way to end my night, right???? :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So, my wallet may have fallen out of my hoodie when I went to see Ralph Breaks the Internet last night and I'm having so much trouble trying to call the movie theater to see if they found it or not.

Great way to end my night, right???? :smile:
Hope you end up finding it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Thanks. It's actually at the movie theater safe and everything is in there. Gonna pick it up today.