Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I do wonder why Piri is called that name instead of Petey like it's pronounced.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
531sesamefan pointed out to me that he found a batch of newly-uploaded Rechov Sumsum episodes thanks to archionir2 for uploading them. It's like, been a year long since any actual episodes of that coproduction have newly turned up on YouTube. Not only that, but to my surprise, he found a Hebrew dub of "One of These Things: Ernie's plates full of cookies" which had the beginning intact. So now I was able to make up a full version of the clip (originally, that Greek dub of the clip had half of the beginning cut off, while the recently-surfaced Hebrew dub had half of the ending cut in the actual episode).
I'm premiering this tomorrow around 7:00pm, so brace yourselves for this clip in its entirety.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I was digging through my basement a few weeks ago and found some VHS tapes with some episodes from around season 36 or 37 recorded. I'll check them out and see if they have anything rare that hasn't been surfaced online.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was digging through my basement a few weeks ago and found some VHS tapes with some episodes from around season 36 or 37 recorded. I'll check them out and see if they have anything rare that hasn't been surfaced online.
Looking forward to seeing them.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I don't know if I will post them on YouTube or not, when and if I do I need to find out how to convert videos digitally
To convert videos digitally, you have to have a video capture card (or video capture device, that is).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, now that VCRs have become obsolete, such devices are actually quite scarce; unless you already have a VCR/DVD recorder combo that's in good working order (and from experience, they do not last long), you'd be hard pressed to find one now. And even so, used/refurbished ones on Amazon and such are now running hundreds and hundreds of dollars.