Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I'm surprised Tiny Dancer never disabled comments yet.

Even more shocking, there seem to be too many Sesame Brats in this world. If they lost their rights to watch the show permanently and they were too old for the show, the brat's behavior would likely cease.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I'm surprised Tiny Dancer never disabled comments yet.

Even more shocking, there seem to be too many Sesame Brats in this world. If they lost their rights to watch the show permanently and they were too old for the show, the brat's behavior would likely cease.
Yeah. In fact, the population of "Sesame Brats" is just growing on YouTube indefinitely and there's just no way to stop them in even a single bit. And for one, I'm getting sick of dealing with these "Sesame Brats" over so many long-unseen clips they are still going selfish for, and second of all, people have already had enough of bringing up the term "Sesame Brats" on this forum since the last two years.

RadioWizard

Reaction score
Yeah. In fact, the population of "Sesame Brats" is just growing on YouTube indefinitely and there's just no way to stop them in even a single bit. And for one, I'm getting sick of dealing with these "Sesame Brats" over so many long-unseen clips they are still going selfish for, and second of all, people have already had enough of bringing up the term "Sesame Brats" on this forum since the last two years.
The reply for this specific post can be summarised with "people have already had enough of bringing up the term "Sesame Brats" on this forum since the last two years."