Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I really hope that the trusted sources will someday provide info on the video footage shot for Sesame Park, so we can know what all was done there, maybe know who the performers are, have official confirmation that the monster band footage was shot for the park (maybe even know what they were officially called - and know what that curtains thing was put in place of).
I do know the performers of four of the characters on "Sesame Park" (first three were central characters), as per closing credits I vividly remember or have seen:

Ray: Derek Ritschel (please clarify spelling of his last name?)
Dodi: Noreen Young
Basil: Bob Stutt
JJ: James Rankin

I have no idea on who supplied the voices of Louis the Otter, Kate and Chaos the Kitten.

I do know JJ was present (but not frequent) in the 1999 season, but he was gone during the final year of first-run episodes in 2000.

It wouldn't surprise me if the characters on "Sesame Park" also worked on the Canadian kids' show "Mr. Dressup" as well.

I understand that memories do not serve as reliable sources, as per Muppet Wiki policy, so if any trusted sources has video footage of the Sesame Park closing credits to back up such proof, feel free to do so.

Last edited:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I do know the performers of four of the central characters on "Sesame Park":

Ray: Derek Ritschel (please clarify spelling of his last name?)
Dodi: Noreen Young
Basil: Bob Stutt
JJ: James Rankin

I have no idea on who supplied the voices of Louis the Otter, Kate and Chaos the Kitten.

I do know JJ was present (but not frequent) in the 1999 season, but he was gone during the final year of first-run episodes in 2000.

It wouldn't surprise me if the characters on "Sesame Park" also worked on the Canadian kids' show "Mr. Dressup" as well.
No, you meathead, Minor was referring to Sesame Place (a theme park) not Sesame Park (the Canada co-production).

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I posted an HQ version of Roosevelt Franklin's Days of the Week today. It's in higher quality than the one copy with suckish tape quality that's been makin' the rounds online.

Last edited:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
A rare Bert and Ernie segment.

And LOL, I found in the comment section of that video – I know, what's next is some crazy incident that happened – someone by the name of Joshua The Plotagon Fan threw a GIANT FIT at Tiny Dancer for not uploading Ep 265!!!! XD
Joshua The Plotagon Fan: 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 IIIIII SSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDD PLEASE UPLOAD SESAME STREET EPISODE 265 IF YOU DON’T I WILL SCREAM LIKE FRANK OZ 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 OH PLEASE I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
And I called Joshua out for his immature behavior for saying that! XD I told him, "Woah, woah, woah! WOAH!! WOOOAAAAAHHHH!!!!! NOO, SIR!!! XD You DO NOT get rarities by throwing a fit like that with Tiny Dancer, son! You better learn to calm down and BE PATIENT for rarities like this, otherwise, she's NOT gonna upload it for you, period."
LOL, who am I kiddin', I DO have a point. People eventually will get to watch rarities like this including stuff they've craved to see for years, but not by throwing big baby fits like that! XD

hooperfan

Reaction score
And LOL, I found in the comment section of that video – I know, what's next is some crazy incident that happened – someone by the name of Joshua The Plotagon Fan threw a GIANT FIT at Tiny Dancer for not uploading Ep 265!!!! XD

And I called Joshua out for his immature behavior for saying that! XD I told him, "Woah, woah, woah! WOAH!! WOOOAAAAAHHHH!!!!! NOO, SIR!!! XD You DO NOT get rarities by throwing a fit like that with Tiny Dancer, son! You better learn to calm down and BE PATIENT for rarities like this, otherwise, she's NOT gonna upload it for you, period."
LOL, who am I kiddin', I DO have a point. People eventually will get to watch rarities like this including stuff they've craved to see for years, but not by throwing big baby fits like that! XD
I'd like to think Josh is in the minority, but there seems to be a lot of similar people begging for stuff

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score

I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's not necessary for you to constantly share comments from ungrateful fans. We know it's happening all the time. There are other people who don't like it anymore than you do...

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's not necessary for you to constantly share comments from ungrateful fans. We know it's happening all the time. There are other people who don't like it anymore than you do...
True. Best bet is to go deal with 'em on YouTube, bringin' up an incident about it here isn't the best idea...