The best Muppet moment ever!

Blind Pew

Reaction score
I've got a NEW favorite moment to add to my list. Kermit's Swamp years - The ferret in the pet store scene! I watched that part like 10 times. He looks just like my ferret, Oscar.
Love the Ferret!:big_grin:

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
My best Muppet moments are when Zoe took a nap after listening to a lullaby piece and Kermit singing Bein Green on The Muppet Show (The Peter Sellers version.)

Mary Louise

Reaction score
One of my favorite moments is from episode 411 of the Muppet Show, guest starring Lola Falana. Gonzo has quit the show after getting an offer from a film studio in Bombay, India. But he comes back, and Lola and the cast sing a heartfelt rendition of "United We Stand, Divided We Fall."

GONZO 13

Reaction score
One of my favorite moments is from episode 411 of the Muppet Show, guest starring Lola Falana. Gonzo has quit the show after getting an offer from a film studio in Bombay, India. But he comes back, and Lola and the cast sing a heartfelt rendition of "United We Stand, Divided We Fall."

My Favorite scene is when Gonzo is hipnitizing him self and he lifts the 5,000 pound wieght! Then he lets go of it, after snaping his fingers! Ha ha! its funny! :concern:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Also the Pigs in Space were they kept pulling the levers and muppets would appear and dissapear.

I love all the Swedish chef moments!

"I serve de birdie!"

S & W: (whomever's holding the racket): 15 LOVE!

Any Muppet news flash segment (when the Muppet Newsman had glasses), and that one episode where the newsman accidentally trips!