Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
I might be able to get you the song Randall. I'm working on getting me the new disc sever since the other new one screwed up. So i'll have an mp3 made sometime next week.
thanks!! and no rush.. hopefully the new disc server will work better :smile:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Does anyone have The Moon Shines from SS with Jerry Nelson? Oh, and The Snuffle Lullabye?

(Can you tell the kid I'm babysitting for is watching Sleepytime Songs & Stories? Haha, when I was I kid I used to watch this! Except it was Bedtime Stories & Songs and there was a much better story about how the king had a problem. Awes. :smile: )

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just have "The Snuffle Lullabye." But i just need your email.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just to let you know i thought you meant the one with Herry and Zoe sing that song. So i don't have the "Moon Shines" with just Jerry Nelson verion just his of Herry Monster and Zoe. Sorry if i read it worng.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Does anyone have The Moon Shines from SS with Jerry Nelson?
I've been looking for this forever.. I have the one with Herry & Zoe if that'll tide you over.. it's currently in my Blockbuster online queue, and I'm going to make an MP3 of it when I get it (but that might be a while)

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Thanks for The Snuffle Lullabye!

I'll take the Herry/Zoe version for now :smile: Oh boo I HAVE the DVD but no way to rip it. Oh woe is the life...

EDIT: AHHHH!!! This Snuffy is SO SCARY!!!
Also... not the Snuffle Lullabye I was looking for... Does anyone have the one with Gordon and Snuffy? That's like "first you turn your body all the way around/ then you let it sag until it hits the ground/ loosen up your neck, give your back a shrug/ then hunker down and huddle til you're nice and snug" etc?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Thanks Randall!

Boy, this version just doesn't compare to the other one, huh? But it's a very beautiful song...