"All Around the World" Lyrics

Mokey's sweet

Reaction score
The Thingy

Both of them please. i'm doing the Arts Award on puppetry, if i achive it i'll get an A-Level in puppetry! so, one of the things i need to do is a live puppetry performance, so i'd like 2 do "All Around The World". the intermental for my performce & the normal version for my MP3 player.
here's my email
:smirk: nathan_davey@hotmail.co.uk:excited:

cheers!

Mokey's sweet

Reaction score
Cheers

THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! now i can put on a great performance and i'll have more of a chance of getting my award! :excited:

Tricky

Reaction score
Erine81981, please could you also send the songs to me? I have this original version (with lyrics) on tape but have always wanted to have it on digital! This is possibly one of my all-time favourite songs! I'm sorry that this is so late from when you last posted, but I've only just found this thread!

my email is whispa71@hotmail.com

thanks xxx

wwfpooh

Reaction score
No matter the version, I find it strange that this is the only Fraggle song that's officially only heard in the UK version of the series.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I have never heard this song, was it in a UK episode or is it just from a UK record? :\ If it was in an episode , which one?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
This song was used as Uncle Matt's "travelling" theme in the UK version of the show.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
As an intro and wrap-around music, often with words (although an instrumental version has been made).