Tell us about your Muppet collection...

Fluffets

Reaction score
Most of the stuff I got from my birthday, it's really just been from this year, not much but it's quite a bit.

- Cookie Monster plush
- Cookie Monster Gund Puppet
- small Cookie Monster finger puppet
- Cookie Monster t-shirt
- Odd asian-eyed but cool kermit plush by sababa toys
- small bendy soft-coated kermit
- Veterinarians Hospital Set
- small Kermit Plush
- Kermit alarm clock
- Vintage 1970s corgi kermit car (some wear)
- TMS season 1 2 and 3
- tight hand fit Applause Bert pupept
- for-charity fraggle keyring plushes all except for Red
- Palisades Kermit figure
- and the prize of my collection, my Eden Toys kermit puppet (which I got from ebay) which I added a removable rod arm to for more expression.

And there you have it, but that's only one chapter of all the stuff I have, I also have a collection of Troll Dolls!:crazy::halo:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Jeez now this is such an old post that has been revamped. Good lord :coy:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks Fluffets,

There is about 20 years worth of serious collecting there!

Chris

ambr1949

Reaction score
I Have Three Kermit The Frogs. I Collect All Kinds Of Frogs. One Kermit Is The Small Bendable Kermit, One Is One Of The Kermit Coty Shampoo Bottles From The Set Of Treasure Island. He Other One I Can't Find Anything About It.
It Stands About 17 Inches Tall And Kermit Is Dressed As A Mummy. He Is Holding A Pumpkin Under His Right Arm. He Is Made By Nanco And Has A Tag That Says, "muppets 25 Years" If Anyone Know Anything About This One Please Let Me Know

Frogster

Reaction score
Palisades collection, some games and dolls, and some shirts. That's about it lol

beaker

Reaction score
Holy thread revival Batman:smile: hehe. Well...my family and I have been collecting Muppet stuff since 1981, and ebay has been my friend since 1997....soo....I'm sure you can do the math. A part of me wants to have a giant sale though, I just got way too much stuff.

zns

Reaction score
Holy thread revival Batman:smile: hehe. Well...my family and I have been collecting Muppet stuff since 1981, and ebay has been my friend since 1997....soo....I'm sure you can do the math. A part of me wants to have a giant sale though, I just got way too much stuff.
What exactly would you be willing to sell? Just thought that I'd ask. My Muppet collection consists of a lot of things from the Muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock. And now I would also like to find some things from Fantasy worlds as well. I have a long way to go, but I am always looking for new items.