Tell us about your Muppet collection...

dmoss

Reaction score
I finally have some pictures of my Fozzie Collection! There are still a lot of things out there that I don't have my hands on from The Bear, but the list is getting longer of things I do have! Here are the pictures, and if you happen to have something not seen in the pictures that you're looking to get rid of or sell, please feel free to drop me a PM with how much you're hoping to get out of it! Thanks!

Now, without further ado, my modest Fozzie collection which I started this February. You can tell I really hit the ground running with it...it's unreal that I accumulated this much stuff since then! :embarrassed:

Big Plushes, Comic, and Figure
Pins, Lunchbox, Vinylmation, Fozzie's Funnies...
Pins Up Close
Plain Plush, Glasses/Mugs, Books
Baby Fozzie!
Other...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
A few updates since the last time I posted:

*Boober Fraggle plush
*A Count von Count Tee-shirt
*An Animal cap
*A PJ shirt that says "Peace Out" and has a picture of Oscar in his trash can.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I finally have some pictures of my Fozzie Collection! There are still a lot of things out there that I don't have my hands on from The Bear, but the list is getting longer of things I do have! Here are the pictures, and if you happen to have something not seen in the pictures that you're looking to get rid of or sell, please feel free to drop me a PM with how much you're hoping to get out of it! Thanks!

Now, without further ado, my modest Fozzie collection which I started this February. You can tell I really hit the ground running with it...it's unreal that I accumulated this much stuff since then! :embarrassed:

Big Plushes, Comic, and Figure
Pins, Lunchbox, Vinylmation, Fozzie's Funnies...
Pins Up Close
Plain Plush, Glasses/Mugs, Books
Baby Fozzie!
Other...
So you only collect Fozzie Bear stuff? Interesting, I, myself, never heard of a collector only collecting stuff of one Muppet, but that's really cool. Just wondering if you know this or not, but I noticed you have the Fozzie Bear Muppet Treasure Island toy in your collection of Baby Fozzie Bear stuff. Did you know that's not a Baby Fozzie toy? It's the real verison of Fozzie in MTI. Just wondering if you meant to put it in their knowing it's not a "Baby Fozzie" or not. I like your collection though. I'll have to post pictures of my collection sometime soon.

I'm sure since the last time I posted on this thread, I've added a few more items to my collection. Probably mostly DVDs.

dmoss

Reaction score
So you only collect Fozzie Bear stuff? Interesting, I, myself, never heard of a collector only collecting stuff of one Muppet, but that's really cool. Just wondering if you know this or not, but I noticed you have the Fozzie Bear Muppet Treasure Island toy in your collection of Baby Fozzie Bear stuff. Did you know that's not a Baby Fozzie toy? It's the real verison of Fozzie in MTI. Just wondering if you meant to put it in their knowing it's not a "Baby Fozzie" or not. I like your collection though. I'll have to post pictures of my collection sometime soon.
Hey, Janice! :flirt: I hadn't realized it was unusual to collect only one character...for me, it's kind of made it easier, since I started collecting so recently. It would have been a real hassle otherwise; trying to weed through things I wanted or didn't want. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyhoo, that Trelawney toy kind of snuck in there...I didn't have anywhere else to put it, and he fit in well, so that's where he sits...I really should move him, though... :embarrassed:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey, Janice! :flirt: I hadn't realized it was unusual to collect only one character...for me, it's kind of made it easier, since I started collecting so recently. It would have been a real hassle otherwise; trying to weed through things I wanted or didn't want. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyhoo, that Trelawney toy kind of snuck in there...I didn't have anywhere else to put it, and he fit in well, so that's where he sits...I really should move him, though... :embarrassed:
Hello, dmoss

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's unusual in like some bad way. Just most of the collectors I've ran into on this fourm like to collect all Muppets. But like I said I really like your collection, it's neat.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hello, dmoss

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's unusual in like some bad way. Just most of the collectors I've ran into on this fourm like to collect all Muppets. But like I said I really like your collection, it's neat.
Hey guys,

A friend of mine in Florida only collects Miss Piggy stuff, and someone else I knew here in the UK only collected Kermit!

Chris

Muppet Master

Reaction score
My current collection isn't much, but I'll expand as time goes on
The Muppet Movie (1979; 1993 Buena Vista Reprint) (VHS)
The Great Muppet Caper (1981; 1993 Buena Vista Reprint) (VHS)\
Follow That Bird (1985; 2002 reprint) (VHS)
The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) (1993 VHS)
Muppet Classic Theater (1994) (VHS)
Muppet Treasure Island (1996) (VHS)
Muppets From Space (1999) (VHS Clamshell and Slipcover)
Muppets From Space (1999;2005 DVD)
The Muppet Show: Season 1 (DVD)
The Muppet Show: Season 2 (DVD)
The Muppet Show: Season 3 (DVD)
and I bought my baby brother an Elmo in Grouchland vhs

Bridget

Reaction score
I collect Muppet figurines, cups, hats, jewelry, sheets, pillows, blankets, toys, phone cases, movies, and other merchandise. I have all of the seasons of Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, and all of their movies up to The Muppets (2011). My favorite piece of merchandise at the moment is a wristband that reads: :"It's Not Easy Being Green."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My Muppet collection is growing, but what I have right now is the reissue of the First Season of Fraggle rock.DVD set, a Wembley Fraggle plush toy, The Muppets soundtrack, John Denver & The Muppets - A Christmas Together album on CD, The Muppets Take Manhattan DVD, and a three or four packed episodes Fraggle Rock DVD called "Down In Fraggle Rock." and it included "Boober's Dream", "Wembley's Egg", "Red & The Blue Dragon", and "Junior Faces The Music."