What are your stories?

Pork

Reaction score
You are Definatley no Obnoxious

and you are not a terrible writer

That's really cool that your good a public speaking...I Would just freak out. I am shy when it comes to that.

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
  • I'm 18 years old
  • I'm a first-year Spanish major/art minor in college
  • I'm addicted to sushi
  • I've been studying Spanish since 7th grade and enjoy practicing it whenever the opportunity presents itself...I hope to become a Spanish translator someday
  • I love The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • My favorite band is Hanson (I met them in October 2005)
  • My favorite solo artist is "Weird Al" Yankovic (I blew off my senior prom to see him in concert with 3 of my friends and then stood outside his tour bus for 2 hours and finally got to meet him...he gives good hugs :wink:)

King of Eight

Reaction score
I'll play.
-My name's Karen.
-I'm 25 years old.
-I have a daughter, who is three-and-a-half named Kimberley.
-I've been married for five years now.
-I love the Muppets (obviously), scrapbooking pics of my little girl and pets, writing children's stories (thinking of making the leap and trying to get published soon) and studying World War II history.
-I love classic movies, 80's movies, pretty much anything pre-2000.
-I'm a major Star Wars geek and proud of it.
-My husband considers me childish for loving Jim Henson's work as much as I do, but hey, I'd rather feel young and happy than old and grumpy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll play.
-My name's Karen.
-I'm 25 years old.
-I have a daughter, who is three-and-a-half named Kimberley.
-I've been married for five years now.
-I love the Muppets (obviously), scrapbooking pics of my little girl and pets, writing children's stories (thinking of making the leap and trying to get published soon) and studying World War II history.
-I love classic movies, 80's movies, pretty much anything pre-2000.
-I'm a major Star Wars geek and proud of it.
-My husband considers me childish for loving Jim Henson's work as much as I do, but hey, I'd rather feel young and happy than old and grumpy!
And I see you're from Canada, so that automatically makes you "cool" in my book since I'm such a Canadian-wannabe. I'd say "don't ask", though, because I'm sure other people are going to explain that to you anyway.

Welcome aboard, and I hope you had a wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving!

King of Eight

Reaction score
And I see you're from Canada, so that automatically makes you "cool" in my book since I'm such a Canadian-wannabe. I'd say "don't ask", though, because I'm sure other people are going to explain that to you anyway.

Welcome aboard, and I hope you had a wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving!
Thank you for the warm welcome. And I'm actually a wannabe Canuck myself. Well, I'm a permanent resident anyway. I'm originally from Pennsylvania and moved here to be with my then boyfriend (now husband) nearly seven years ago. I wouldn't trade living in Canada for anything in the world though. Oh, and thanks, I did have a wonderful Thanksgiving and am lucky enough to get to celebrate American Thanksgiving in the states with my family next month too. Lots of perks with having family residing in both countries :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's cool! I need to introduce you to Faylo and MrsPepper, they're Canadian members too, and they're VERY friendly, as Canadians always are!