Confessing Crushes...

hoopless

Reaction score
I sort of had a teacher crush back in the day with, funnily enough, my english teacher. She was quite hot anyway but she was one of those teachers that just talks to you on a level and never got uptight like most teachers.

I realised I have a talent crush on one of the lead actors in the amdram Rent I'm in. She's insanely stunning to begin with, but she performs with such passion and has such a strong voice that I just want to jump her every time she sings. :halo:

unclematt

Reaction score
I sort of had a teacher crush back in the day with, funnily enough, my english teacher. She was quite hot anyway but she was one of those teachers that just talks to you on a level and never got uptight like most teachers.

I realised I have a talent crush on one of the lead actors in the amdram Rent I'm in. She's insanely stunning to begin with, but she performs with such passion and has such a strong voice that I just want to jump her every time she sings. :halo:
Tell me more about this hot teacher. LOL What role does the girl portray?

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm just gonna add some ladies to my country crush list, and say that Miranda Lambert, and Jennifer Nettles are on there. There are probably a few more that I would put on there but I'm too tired to say them right now lol.

Daniel

hoopless

Reaction score
Tell me more about this hot teacher. LOL What role does the girl portray?
Well she was blonde and Canadian and very smiley. I think she was probably around mid-twenties and went by the name Miss Leroux. It's getting on for 6 years since I last saw her so I can't remember exactly what she looked like but I think it was more of a natural beauty mixed with her positive personality that made her hot.

The girl is playing Maureen so I get to see her making out with the girl playing Joanne as well, which can only be a good thing :stick_out_tongue:

unclematt

Reaction score
Well she was blonde and Canadian and very smiley. I think she was probably around mid-twenties and went by the name Miss Leroux. It's getting on for 6 years since I last saw her so I can't remember exactly what she looked like but I think it was more of a natural beauty mixed with her positive personality that made her hot.

The girl is playing Maureen so I get to see her making out with the girl playing Joanne as well, which can only be a good thing :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah but if she was playing Mimi she would do Out Tonight which is a pretty hot number itself.

hoopless

Reaction score
Yeah but if she was playing Mimi she would do Out Tonight which is a pretty hot number itself.
This is true, but this Maureen somehow manages to make Over The Moon sexy, lowering herself beneath that swollen udder and so on.

APRena

Reaction score
Victor Garber. Pick any era. (though especially afro-superman-jesus :flirt:)

Kiki

Reaction score
Ah, it's really intresting that so many people have "teacher" crushes. I thought I was the only one who did around these parts, even my friends find it weird (with the exception of one of them: we both swoon whenever he hear her physics teacher's scottish accent... *dreamy sigh* :flirt: )

Victor Garber. Pick any era. (though especially afro-superman-jesus :flirt:)
YES. OHmygoodnessYES. Heh, I thought I was the only one. x33 That's so cool that you fancy him, too. He's prol'ly my most obscure crush (along with Bob Geldof... mmrrowr. <3 <.< >.> Shoosh, guys. x3)

unclematt

Reaction score
This is true, but this Maureen somehow manages to make Over The Moon sexy, lowering herself beneath that swollen udder and so on.
I can see what you are saying. Post some video man.