Confessing Crushes...

hoopless

Reaction score
I can see what you are saying. Post some video man.
As soon as I'm allowed to I will. Probably about 3 weeks once the show's been done. The director is quite strict about rehearsal footage not being shown. She's getting very seductive in Take Me Or Leave Me too. More so every time she does it it seems, but maybe that's just me.

unclematt

Reaction score
As soon as I'm allowed to I will. Probably about 3 weeks once the show's been done. The director is quite strict about rehearsal footage not being shown. She's getting very seductive in Take Me Or Leave Me too. More so every time she does it it seems, but maybe that's just me.
I can not wait.

Kiki

Reaction score
Rawr, devaloped a massive crush on this guy who goes on my bus. x33 I've talked to him, though (we have the same taste in music- I found that out after I said his Black Sabbath top rocked <3). =D Yays...

Nick22

Reaction score
Rawr, devaloped a massive crush on this guy who goes on my bus. x33 I've talked to him, though (we have the same taste in music- I found that out after I said his Black Sabbath top rocked <3). =D Yays...
i've gotta a crush on this girl who's a year older than me. which lowers my chances already. plus, i'm not exactly the manly-est man in the world. and i can't tell if she likes me. she's giving me mixed hints.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
i've gotta a crush on this girl who's a year older than me. which lowers my chances already.
There's nothing wrong with the girl being older than you... matter of fact, older girl/younger guy relationships are a lot more common than people realize. Heck, She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named is three years older than me. Not sure how old her guy is though.
plus, i'm not exactly the manly-est man in the world.
Neither am I. Somehow, girls seem to think that men like that are "oh-so-adorable" in everything they do.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I have the worst crush situation ever. Actually, it's been going on for so long it isn't really a crush anymore. But, here's the deal. I fell in love with my best friend, and now I'm stuck in a sort of good way in a semi romantic friendship. I'm not single, but I'm not taken either, it's really complicated. On the upside, I can't get dumped. I don't really want to be in a full blown relationship, because somehow they all always end.

Nick22

Reaction score
I have the worst crush situation ever. Actually, it's been going on for so long it isn't really a crush anymore. But, here's the deal. I fell in love with my best friend, and now I'm stuck in a sort of good way in a semi romantic friendship. I'm not single, but I'm not taken either, it's really complicated. On the upside, I can't get dumped. I don't really want to be in a full blown relationship, because somehow they all always end.
hmmm. i'm not exactly a relationship expert (HAHAHA not even close actually), but maybe you should just talk to them. ask them if your relationship is going anywhere. that's what i always tell people. talking to someone can make a huge difference.

hoopless

Reaction score
I can not wait.
Ok RENT week is over and I finally have some pictures of our Maureen and Joanne, Maureen being the one in leather trousers.
Still waiting to get a copy of any of the video that was taken.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...hp?pid=3478094&id=516437751&fbid=374800757751

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...hp?pid=3478091&id=516437751&fbid=374800742751

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...hp?pid=3478089&id=516437751&fbid=374800732751

If you have trouble viewing them I'll have to steal them and put them on photobucket or something. Enjoy.