Confessing Crushes...

Kiki

Reaction score
Weird, but I find Oscar Wilde rather tasty. Mmmm... Irishness... or Britishness. O_O Speaking of which, my brother has befriended an English fellow in his coarse and he has The Most Amazing accent... <3 GUH. *I has multiple crushes, but I enjoy single life too much. c: I don't think I'll ever get hitched. :wink:*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm dismissing Kiki since she's Australian, and probably has an accent of her own...

But I have to ask the question... WHY to chicks dig British accents so much? Like a silly Hogan's Heroes comic on deviantART where a bunch of fan girls end up inside the prison camp, and they all go for just Richard Dawson.

EDIT: On the subject of British accents, I'll admit, Wendy Glenn's accent's kinda hot, lol.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Weird, but I find Oscar Wilde rather tasty.
:flirt: *grabs a roll of paper towels to attempt to clean drool of of keyboard* :wink:

But I have to ask the question... WHY to chicks dig British accents so much?
I don't know about all the other girls, but for me, it's Harry Potter and the Beatles, mostly. But Robert Pattinson isn't even close to attractive. Ugh...that hair...:stick_out_tongue: What was I saying again? Oh, yeah...*drools over hawt guy with British accent*

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm dismissing Kiki since she's Australian, and probably has an accent of her own...

But I have to ask the question... WHY to chicks dig British accents so much? Like a silly Hogan's Heroes comic on deviantART where a bunch of fan girls end up inside the prison camp, and they all go for just Richard Dawson.

EDIT: On the subject of British accents, I'll admit, Wendy Glenn's accent's kinda hot, lol.
Lol, I've been told by 5 people that I sound Canadian (including two Canadians) and several people have also asked me if I'm English. I'm sorry, but-- talk about chalk and cheese! Could you get any more different? xD I can *sort of* get the English bit, because I have a lot of English in me -my grandparent's parents were British, for example- (along with German, French, Spanish, Swiss, Welsh ans Irish) but I don't see the Canadian bit. x3 I think -like my Nanna, which is where I probably got it from-I have a more *polished* Australian accent, lol.

Anyway, I'll shut up now. x33 Ummm... I dunno, Snwoth... there is just something so alluring about a British accent. But I'm also a long-time anglophile, so ch'yah. ;3 But I also love American and Scottish accents, too- mmmmm.

:flirt: *grabs a roll of paper towels to attempt to clean drool of of keyboard*

I don't know about all the other girls, but for me, it's Harry Potter and the Beatles, mostly. But Robert Pattinson isn't even close to attractive. Ugh...that hair...:stick_out_tongue: What was I saying again? Oh, yeah...*drools over hawt guy with British accent*
Robert Pattison is icky. D: I'm not saying that because I'm not a Twilight fan, I just don't see why everyone thinks he's so hot. :confused: And yes, British musicians are amazing... Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Black Sabbath, david Bowie, Deep Purple, Kate Bush, King Crimson, Yes, Dire Straits, The Who, The Stones, Queen, Eric Clapton... guh, the list goes *on* (esp. if you're a classic rock fan). Oh, and The Beatles of coarse! :big_grin: And, erm, then we more onto comedy troupes... *worships Monty Python <33*

And Oscar Wilde is... *dreamy sigh*... amazing. <3

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Robert Pattison is icky. D: I'm not saying that because I'm not a Twilight fan, I just don't see why everyone thinks he's so hot. :confused:
I even am quite a Twilight fan, and I still don't see what anybody sees in him. I mean, seriously, Edward is supposed to be very attractive and Bella "average", but Rob looks terrible, and Kristen is hawt.

APRena

Reaction score
Goody goody, I'm not the only one that finds Oscar Wilde hot beyond all belief. *grabs* MINE! Also: Zooey Deschanel. MMMMMmm.

Accents: I don't know, Snowth. I just don't. They just are. More sophisticated-sounding? STEPHEN FRY...! Hugh Laurie, Rik Mayall, Monty Python et cetera et cetera. Refer to Kiki's point about the comedy troupes. :flirt:

APRena

Reaction score
She's pretty, but nowhere near as hawt as the girl who played Helena in MirrorMask.
I'm taking into account her general air of cute nerdiness, too. Nerdy in an adorable, attainable way. Or at least her characters are.

Kiki

Reaction score
Goody goody, I'm not the only one that finds Oscar Wilde hot beyond all belief. *grabs* MINE! Also: Zooey Deschanel. MMMMMmm.

Accents: I don't know, Snowth. I just don't. They just are. More sophisticated-sounding? STEPHEN FRY...! Hugh Laurie, Rik Mayall, Monty Python et cetera et cetera. Refer to Kiki's point about the comedy troupes. :flirt:
Amen, m'dear. ;3 Mmmm... Eric Idle... oh, I think you menchioned him. :wink: I reckon John Cleese is rather fine actually. Back in the day he *sort of* reminded me of James Taylor appearence-wise... yummeh, old-school JamesTaylorness. And Hugh Laurie! How could I forget the Blackaddar boys? Accents are just wonderous... I worship the BBC, and I lub it when they put on those specials on romantic poets and the like- TASTEH. x3 Oscar Wilde is delightful. <3 Zooey is so pretty, so rocked in Almost Famous- she seems like a nice chick, too. Girl crushes... lemme think... x33 my most bizarre one is probably Kate Bush- she's pretty. And BRITISH. O_O But it's still kinda weird. Bit of a cliché... just on the subject of rawk lasses, I quite like meh some Debbie Harry. Odd, but I think I prefered her as a brunette during her Playboy days, as opposed to the famed blonde bombshell in Blondie.

APRena

Reaction score
Yes. Eric Idle especially because of his singing voice, it is lovely. And Helena Bonham Carter. Anglophilia, I haz it. :smile: