Some people are so closed minded

Luke

Reaction score
Hard to get into really without bringing another websites problems over here. Let's just say sometimes the person giving advice is sometimes just as much in need of it themselves ...

Still, sending death threats is lame and dumb. Never got any myself but i do find that a kill file is very useful when it comes to recieving annoying emails.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Danny Horn said:
Andy, you do need psychiatric help. Not because you're a Fraggle fan, but because you have trouble dealing with your anger. You've sent me at least two death threats so far, and I know other people that you've threatened too. I hope your mom succeeds in getting you the help that you need, before you hurt somebody.

There's no shame in seeing a psychiatrist. I think that would be a big help for you.

-- Danny
That doesnt sound too friendly if taken the wrong way.
I guess we all could use some phsyciatric help sometimes though!

BEAKER128

Reaction score
Oh, I know all about the other's website's problems, Luke, and I think maybe you should look in the mirror when discussing who else might need psychiatric help. Because you do realize that it now seems like you're sticking up for a sociopath who sends death threats and harasses people. Regardless of any petty squabbles you have with Danny, shame on you for dragging them into this discussion, where Andy is clearly the villain. He's a troubled kid who lashes out (disturbingly) at those who don't find his bigotry and offensive remarks acceptable. Do *you* find them acceptable, Luke?

BEAKER128

Reaction score
Except we have a mastery of the English language, which is rare for the Springer Show. And for much of MC, actually. :halo:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
BEAKER128 said:
Except we have a mastery of the English language, which is rare for the Springer Show. And for much of MC, actually. :halo:
Well most of us can type which is more than most people on that show could do.

Luke

Reaction score
BEAKER128 said:
Because you do realize that it now seems like you're sticking up for a sociopath who sends death threats and harasses people. Regardless of any petty squabbles you have with Danny, shame on you for dragging them into this discussion, where Andy is clearly the villain.
I speak for myself thanks, not sticking up for anyone. It was a bit of a cheap shot Danny left himself open to but then i'm sure he's taken enough at me in his time. That aside, is there ANY proof or even hard evidence this actually is Andy? If there is then cool, of course i don't support that kinda thing and that person shouldn't be here but alternatively if Danny just came over and may have taken a shot at some innocent person who started an ok thread which isn't harming anyone then he isn't exactly the victim here.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
That doesnt sound too friendly if taken the wrong way.
I guess we all could use some phsyciatric help sometimes though!
:smile: : "some with honors, some with the help of daily psychological counseling..."

:halo:

Anyway, back on topic, never be ashamed of liking what you like. It's always too bad when other people have to rain on your parade for enjoying something wholeheartedly... I wish more people were secure enough to embrace what they love without worrying about being judged for it--seems like we've all learned that lesson here. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The identity of "Don_Music_2004" has been looked into and appropriate action has be taken.

We don't need this to turn into a back and forth situation. There are great people at Tough Pigs, just like there are great people at Muppet Central. Unfortunately, there are some visitors at both sites who for whatever the reason get their kicks from rocking the boat. This isn't a MC/TP debate, it's about the safety and well-being of the members of both sites. That is what is important here. If this discussion continues to turn into attacks toward others, then it will be closed.

If anyone does receive harassing e-mail either through Tough Pigs or Muppet Central, let Danny or myself know. We can't take care of a situation if we don't know about it.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Well said Phillip.

By the way, did you get my e-mail about starting up a new game.