Some people are so closed minded

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I received yours and those from others as well. I will write back concerning the games as soon as possible.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Thanks again Phillip for giving us a wonderful forum to come on. :smile:

Danny Horn

Reaction score
Thank you, Phil. I really appreciate the way that you handled this. You responded immediately to the problem, and took care of it right away.

I want to echo what Phil said about how to deal with harassing e-mail. If anybody gets anything like that from somebody at Tough Pigs, I'd like to know about it immediately, so I can make it stop.

Both Tough Pigs and Muppet Central are here for people to relax, and to connect with their friends. It makes me sad that there are a few people who try to use our boards to prey on others.

Andy really is a scary, menacing guy, who is desperately in need of help. He's sent serious threats to a number of people over the last couple years. I don't want to scare people, because I don't think he actually has the courage to do any physical harm. But he's not the kind of person that we'd want to have around. If anybody finds out that Andy (aka Don_Music_2004) has come back under a new screen name, please let either Phil or me know, so he can be removed.

Thanks again, Phil.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Danny Horn said:
If anybody finds out that Andy (aka Don_Music_2004) has come back under a new screen name, please let either Phil or me know, so he can be removed.

Thanks again, Phil.
On behalf of all non-scary Andys, I'd like to thank you for being specific there.

:smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
On behalf of all non-scary Andys, I'd like to thank you for being specific there.

:smile:
My brother-in-law's name is Andy. He's kinda weird. But yes. Don't let one Andy spoil the whole bunch. Buncha Andys. Bunchandys. Bunchdys.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
We don't need this to turn into a back and forth situation. There are great people at Tough Pigs, just like there are great people at Muppet Central. Unfortunately, there are some visitors at both sites who for whatever the reason get their kicks from rocking the boat. This isn't a MC/TP debate, it's about the safety and well-being of the members of both sites.
Hear, hear! :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don_Music_2004 said:
Something I just don't understand about my mother. She's been nagging me about watching Fraggle Rock lately. She tells me it's not normal for a guy in his 20's to be into a little kid's show. She thinks I need psyciatric help. Something she fails to realize is the magic of Fraggle Rock and how deep that show really is. It may be a kid's show.
She does realize that there's people in there 30's and 40's that still watch cartoons too?! And they're not watching it with their children either!

Fraggle Rock is a just a show. I still like watching the Muppets and i'm 22. But my parents don't care. There's worse things you can be watching than fraggle Rock, like reality t.v. or a Britney Spears music video.....

ryan

Luke

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
There's worse things you can be watching than fraggle Rock, like reality t.v. or a Britney Spears music video.....
Now that would be just scary .... :smirk:

I would have thought the ol' Muppets are for kids argument would have been mooted somewhat by the nostalgia/cult television revival but shows what i know, as is apparent from this thread.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
That's probably why I like to watch the Muppets and other interesting television shows because you just can't get that type of quality now a days. There maybe a few shows here and there that are great like Frasier or 24, but a lot of today's are not that interesting....Heck I still like to watch old cartoon shows like the Real Ghostbusters because it's still a great cartoon. Nothing wrong with some harmless entertainment!

ryan