Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

Nick22

Reaction score
i would LOVE to see skeeter as a member of the regular muppet cast. i think that would be AWESOME! :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh my!

How did I miss that episode? I had never seen that one before, thanks for mentioning it.

Alex
If you've never seen it, Youtube has it on the offical adultswim channel. I would post the link myself, but since it's more "adult" type of show, I don't know how well it will be with the mods on MC.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That was hilarious. Loved the Psycho reference. :big_grin:

Slackbot

Reaction score
It was horrible and twisted--in all the right ways. I approve. I only wish they'd used cat-eye glasses ala Mebberson.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It was horrible and twisted--in all the right ways. I approve. I only wish they'd used cat-eye glasses ala Mebberson.
It was one of their better skits. I liked it much much more than the Fraggle Rock one (better writing could have helped it... and actual research of the show and character dynamics).

Of course, I'm sure adult cartoon series parody is FAR from canon. :big_grin: But danged if they don't bring up a good point. Skeeter was kind of a bully sometimes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think I may have found one of the best actresses to play a grown up, human Skeeter (oddly I realized this as she is actually called Skeeter in a new movie called 'The Help').

Throw some cat-eye glasses on her and BAM! Anyone? No?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Off topic... I know Adult Swim has this on their official YT site... do they have the Fraggle Rock one with the illegal migrant Doozer?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I think I may have found one of the best actresses to play a grown up, human Skeeter (oddly I realized this as she is actually called Skeeter in a new movie called 'The Help').

Throw some cat-eye glasses on her and BAM! Anyone? No?
Agreed, though she looks like she's never seen a barbell in her life. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
That's true...I suppose Skeeter WOULD be more buff. I just think her eyes and mouth are really Skeetesque!