Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

muppet baby

Reaction score
im gutted that muppet babies arent out>( i found someone selling copies on ebay- and bought them-:sympathy: i knew it was just transferred from vhs, from shows like "going live" in the uk- sadly it did not have 2 episodes i wanted- WEIRDO (not sure of correct title- but gonzo sings about being weird andis sad coz the babies are copying him) and also the one when gonzo sings- Ill be blue for you- coz nanny hits camilla with the hoover and she bursts... :frown:
still a few good ones on the dvd, however, alot of repeats, but thats the risk of ebay.
I dunno why they dont release them, those toys they tried before with the free dvd were TERRIBLE quality, so no wonder noone bought them...
i hate disney ruining it.:mad:

Oh i know what you mean about the fact that the muppet babies dolls oh yes they where poor quitly expecally piggy and she is my all time faverite muppet and muppet baby ,

oh i love the one where nanny runs over piggy with the vacume that was sad but a good one ,

I don't know why that disney is not realsing them that is just so nuts .
oh well i guess that there is always hope .

muppet baby

Reaction score
hehe oops sorry, ill end up using lots of "scotch" without realising! :crazy:
gutted= very sad/ very dissapointed :wink:
That is a good thing to know , i am so glad that you posted that , in a way i already new that , he he and i guessed right i am so glad that you are here scottispiggy , i hope that you have a wonderful time here .:wink:

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
turns out i have 45 episodes, apparantly theres 107, and i cant find the ones i need anywhere! i have all the ones on ebay or whatever, so , argh! someone has a 2hour vhs, so il buy that and cross my fingers....

muppet baby

Reaction score
turns out i have 45 episodes, apparantly theres 107, and i cant find the ones i need anywhere! i have all the ones on ebay or whatever, so , argh! someone has a 2hour vhs, so il buy that and cross my fingers....
wow it is great that you have as much as you do , the 45 must be great i would love to have all 107 i know how you feel though i hope though that they have the dvd season sets soon grrrrrrrrrrrr it is so sad that they don't have them at all .:mad: they really need to put them out as soon as possiable .

zakima2

Reaction score
i think they should give evry one a little slice of what they would make and and give us what we will purchase.
its that simple.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I was silly enough to buy the "complete" Muppet babies" DVDs on ebay for $100.Not to mention that they are taped direct from TV and there are 6 episodes missing and some are chopped off.