How is a Fraggle born? Where do Fraggles come from?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Who knows maybe after the new Fraggles are hatched the Fraggle Horn is blown for all the inhabitants of Fraggle Rock to celebrate the newborns!
I just had to ROFL on this. "Welcome to the Rock!" BOOOM! Way to welcome newborns -- by deafening them! LOL. :big_grin:

wemblingalong

Reaction score
Well, if it proved that Fraggles lay eggs and it's already obvious that they're fur-bearing, does that mean that the Fraggles are like platapuses?
Hmm...maybe they are! Anything is possible in the Fraggle World! :smile:

I just had to ROFL on this. "Welcome to the Rock!" BOOOM! Way to welcome newborns -- by deafening them! LOL. :big_grin:
I guess I could extend this ridiculous story by adding that maybe they had tiny baby Fraggle sillynoise-muffs. Which actually brings us to another question, how do the Fraggles hear without ears? :confused:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Which actually brings us to another question, how do the Fraggles hear without ears?
Well, their aquatic natures may have given them something akin to snake or frog ears ... a drum on the surface. After all, external ears would create needless drag (though, their googly eyes are still a problem ... maybe that is why Boober and others have none?).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, their aquatic natures may have given them something akin to snake or frog ears ... a drum on the surface. After all, external ears would create needless drag (though, their googly eyes are still a problem ... maybe that is why Boober and others have none?).
I think he has them farer up on his head than over fraggles and they are so keen he can see pass his hair :3. But in my mind there is more than one breed of fraggle, and Boober's kind are a bit like sheepdogs, you would think they can't see but their hair is lighter and more fluffly than a everyday fraggles :smile:.
Anyway, frogs have googly eyes and they do just fine :smile:.
I think fraggle ears are more like duck ears...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I think he has them farer up on his head than over fraggles and they are so keen he can see pass his hair :3. But in my mind there is more than one breed of fraggle, and Boober's kind are a bit like sheepdogs, you would think they can't see but their hair is lighter and more fluffly than a everyday fraggles :smile:.
If only that were true, because the actual puppets of Boober--and likewise, SideBottom--literally have NO eyes.

Redsonga

Reaction score
If only that were true, because the actual puppets of Boober--and likewise, SideBottom--literally have NO eyes.
The puppets do but we are talking about if they were real animals :wink:. And Boober acts like he can see in great detail so if he was real he would have eyes IMHO :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The puppets do but we are talking about if they were real animals :wink:. And Boober acts like he can see in great detail so if he was real he would have eyes IMHO :smile:
Point taken. Also if he were real, he'd probably be a fan of The Beatles, because of his voice and hairstyle, just like Jess Harnell (Wakko Warner) is a fan of John Lennon & Ringo Starr, the two Beatles Wakko's voice is patterned after.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Point taken. Also if he were real, he'd probably be a fan of The Beatles, because of his voice and hairstyle, just like Jess Harnell (Wakko Warner) is a fan of John Lennon & Ringo Starr, the two Beatles Wakko's voice is patterned after.
Well, he might not be actually. Remember if they were real and the tv show was not just a tv show, but just recordings of their everyday lifes, he would not have ever been to Outerspace where the Beatles were known. Where as Wakko is a 'silly creature' of outer space who grew up on radio there :wink:. Unless the Land Of Carpets thingie happened once before when he was little and his parents saw a picture of that hairstyle...or any picture from that time really, I think the hairstyle was even bigger than the music in places ....

As for egg colors I think fraggle eggs are earthy grays, silvers,blacks, and blues to blend in with cave rocks and water so they don't get eaten by bigger animals :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
As for egg colors I think fraggle eggs are earthy grays, silvers,blacks, and blues to blend in with cave rocks and water so they don't get eaten by bigger animals :smile:
Or crushed by their own kind during all that dancing and singing.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Or crushed by their own kind during all that dancing and singing.
Well, that's why they would put them in safe out of the way nests, not in a big pit in the middle of the main cave *lol*.
I think they can be careful when they want to :smile:. Their eggs could also be a hard as rocks after they are laid, and the babies could have a very very strong egg tooth that falls out after they are hatched :3