How is a Fraggle born? Where do Fraggles come from?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, that's why they would put them in safe out of the way nests, not in a big pit in the middle of the main cave *lol*.
I think they can be careful when they want to :smile:. Their eggs could also be a hard as rocks after they are laid, and the babies could have a very very strong egg tooth that falls out after they are hatched :3
That is a very nice--and well thought out--idea, Red. I applaud. ^_^

RL4422

Reaction score
After a doozer gets old and stops working, it becomes a Fraggle :smile: or... they come from the deepest darkest corner of your basement - I used to look for them ALL THE TIME!

Rose

Reaction score
When my neices and nephews were small. I used to say I had a FRaggle Hole behind a cardboard box I had full of stuff. I never moved the box but we would leave little prsents for the FRaggles and they would be gone when they wernt looking, and I said the Fraggles took them. HAd them going for a couple of years on that 'till they got older and got wise to me. lol

After a doozer gets old and stops working, it becomes a Fraggle :smile: or... they come from the deepest darkest corner of your basement - I used to look for them ALL THE TIME!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That's even better than the Santa scam.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
That's even better than the Santa scam.
Ouch. Despite having been dead for several years, little Saint Nick--who would be the person that people consider to be Father Christmas, Papa Noel, Kris Kringle, Santa Claus, or whatever you call him, given your culture or geographical region--did exist, once upon a time & it was his kind gift that brought forth the now commercial idea that the Santa character symbolizes (though the real meaning is to spread peace on earth and have goodwill towards all people). The symbolism of Santa also applies to the jolly old elf's ninth and final reindeer with the infamous red nose, because though he was initially created for the Gene Autry song that first proclaimed his good deed, Rudy--like his owner--became a worldwide acceptable figure, just like so many other holiday characters, as "he went down in history". ^_^

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Um, I know the history of Santa Claus. If it were up to me (had I children), I would explain we honor Saint Nick's generosity at Christmas while many (though not all) celebrate the assigned birthdate of the holiday's namesake.

I'm just saying I would have enjoyed the FR ritual better.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Um, I know the history of Santa Claus. If it were up to me (had I children), I would explain we honor Saint Nick's generosity at Christmas while many (though not all) celebrate the assigned birthdate of the holiday's namesake.

I'm just saying I would have enjoyed the FR ritual better.
Though I would like the Fraggle ritual--sans freezing--I wouldn't count out the meaning of what Christmas is truly all about (sans the religious aspect)...giving to others out of the kindness of your heart, proclaiming peace on earth, and handing out goodwill to all.

RoseFraggle

Reaction score
I Always Thought Fraggle Babies Came The Same Way Humans Were Born. Except Instead Of A Slap On The Butt, They Pull Their Tails.

If I Was A Fraggle And I Could Have A Little Fraggle Family, I Would Have It With Probably Gobo. Maybe With Boober? :smirk::sigh:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
In my headcannon, Fraggle babies are born like Silly Creature babies. Fraggles get married, they have kids, you know the drill. I also think Fraggles have a much longer lifespan than Silly Creatures, though. I don't think you get a beard as long as the World's Oldest Fraggle's beard in the average human life span!