Zoom

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Cool! Thanks for the link! I miss it! That was a good show!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I know I posted this in some other thread about ZOOM though I can't find it so here's part 1 of the very 1st ZOOM episode from 1972.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyFBUzZMEJs&feature=related

Also relooking at this someome commented that her children who watched the updated version regularly and saw these full episode claimed her children felt cheated that their mom got the good stuff and they got the leftovers.

As I said before though I watched ZOOM regularly I don't remember everything too clearly but seeing this and quite a bit of the revival I figured whatever differences existed in between the 2 are miner compared to the old and new Sesame Street.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That release came out right before the new series started! But it's cool that it's availible, though!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Actually it came out just this past month. I don't know why it says 1998 on the release but on the real release down a little further down it shows. I saw it on the tvshowsonDVD.com site that it came out October 28 of this year.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Growing up in the 70's in Massachusetts, Zoom was almost required TV watching at my house.
A couple of years back when VH1 did "I Love The 70's Volume 2", they interviewed Bernadette and Leon from the original show and yes Bernadette did her signature arm thing! Great memories of a great show.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Actually it came out just this past month. I don't know why it says 1998 on the release but on the real release down a little further down it shows. I saw it on the tvshowsonDVD.com site that it came out October 28 of this year.
Oops! Sorry about that.:embarrassed: It's still great that it's out, though!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Well you both maybe right in some way.

There was a video called ZOOM the best of the 70's released earlier but I read that apparently they're releasing or have released what's supposed the full 1st season of ZOOM.

I would suggest check out either the PBS or WGBH websites to find out more.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I gotta say that is awesome trick, but I can not get it at all... Even when she did it slowly I wasn't able to do it corectly. I still like that trick, though!