These are a few of my favorite things...

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here's my list.

Favorite color: forest green

Favorite Henson characters: Cantus, Mokey, Sweetums, Robin, and Ernie.:stick_out_tongue:

Favorite food: Chocolate (it's a weakness), cheese enchiladas, and chef's salad. I'm not vegetarian but most of my favorite foods have no meat in them.

Favorite movie
s: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (my big favorite from 1971), Slipper and the Rose, Enchanted, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppet Christmas Carol, Russkies, Starman, Young Frankenstein, See No Evil Hear no Evil, Brother Bear, The Sound of Music, The Princess Diaries, Airplane! Kate and Leopold, Mamma Mia, and Ratatouille.

Favorite TV-Shows: Fraggle Rock, Starman, Beauty and the Beast, Due South, Touched By An Angel, Numb3rs, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Quantum Leap.

Favorite actors: Gene Wilder, John Dye, Richard Chamberlain, Robert Hays, Julie Andrews and Meg Ryan.

Favorite authors: JK Rowling, CS Lewis, Gene Wilder, and Neale Donald Walsch.

Favorite music: Chris de Burgh (my absolute favorite singer), the Monkees, John Denver, Blackmore's Night, Gregorian (Masters of Chant), Josh Groban, Sissel Kyrkjebo, Julia Neigel, Great Big Sea, The Carpenters, Rascal Flatts, Collin Raye, Anne Murray, and Karl Anthony (he's an independent artist and a friend of mine).

General interests: Making and collecting teddy bears, singing, writing, and music.:sing:

Oh and incidentally, I don't smoke either. My father died from lung cancer, that was enough to encorage me against it. I do drink, but very, very rarely. I enjoy a glass of red wine now and again, as my doctor said that red wine was actually healthy in moderation.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Wilder of course, I am one who loves the original, and Gene Wilder is one of my favorite actors. :smile:

I am not a Johnny Depp fan at all ::ducks from the flying cheese that people might feel inclined to throw at me:: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
I am not a Johnny Depp fan at all ::ducks from the flying cheese that people might feel inclined to throw at me:: :big_grin:
Lol... *slides down to the floor and ducks with Yva* I'm not a Johnny fan, either!

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Lol... *slides down to the floor and ducks with Yva* I'm not a Johnny fan, either!
That's so comforting to know. I have been in far too many places where I have seriously been outnumbered and figured that people thought I was too old to be a candidate for the super cool and groovy. :sing:

Skye

Reaction score
That's so comforting to know. I have been in far too many places where I have seriously been outnumbered and figured that people thought I was too old to be a candidate for the super cool and groovy. :sing:
Oh no, not at all! I think I've always been one who generally likes "uncool" things and dislikes the "cool" things. But I love being that way. After all, we all have our own personal super cool and groovy things in our lives! :big_grin:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Oh no, not at all! I think I've always been one who generally likes "uncool" things and dislikes the "cool" things. But I love being that way. After all, we all have our own personal super cool and groovy things in our lives! :big_grin:
Exactly. I know many of my fellow fans have since moved on from the WWE business, but as a true fan, I respect the company for what it does & still enjoy it from time to time, despite problems that the company has had over the years.

Beyond the Mat: Pro Wrestling Documentary
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

*continues on down the list*