You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If you have to go on a four hour car trip by yourself and take Kermit and Gonzo with you for company. Then you get on Kermit's case for getting you lost cuz you took a wrong turn and he gets on your case for not having played "Moving Right Along" yet. (And you reply, "because I'm pushing 60 on a two lane mountain highway and I can't find if on my mp3 player right now")
LOL, I'd probably choose the Electric Mayhem (with their road manager, Scooter, of course) to join us on a road trip, though. :big_grin::wink:

Quesal

Reaction score
U picture Rizzo from Muppet Treasure Island with his full big tummy when u feel full from eating too much urself.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
U picture Rizzo from Muppet Treasure Island with his full big tummy when u feel full from eating too much urself.
...And you think to yourself (or even say out loud), "If (s)he's gonna be the cook on this ship, I am definitely going to need bigger pants."

If you don't actually know the words to "Feelings". Just "Mee meeeep. Mee mee mee mee mee meeeeeep...."

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If you don't actually know the words to "Feelings". Just "Mee meeeep. Mee mee mee mee mee meeeeeep...."
There are lyrics to it other than just the meeping? D:

You are convinced that the lyrics to "Bennie and the Jets" include "La la la la, la la la la la..."
(but "Crocodile Rock"'s lyrics do...:wink:)

Kiki

Reaction score
While shopping, you pick out a beige reporter-style jacket, and your mom asks you if you want it just because Kermit wore one like it in GMC. :smile:
Lol, my mum said that when I bought a trench coat! And yeah, Kermit was one of the main reasons why I had to have it. :stick_out_tongue: (And Eric Idle xD)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
While karaoke-ing, you sing a duet with your puppet instead of another person. :wink::sing::big_grin:

dwmckim

Reaction score
...and if you don't have a puppet to sing with, when you sing karaoke, you perform "Witch Doctor" Muppaphone style. And rather than follow the words on the screen, you instead sing about the virtues of the letter U when singing Melissa Etheridge's "Like the Way I Do".