Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Not 100% Muppet-related, but does anyone have the Nick at Nite CD A Classic Cartoon Christmas (which includes two songs from Muppet Family Christmas) and it's sequel and could kindly make MP3's of them for me? :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have Have Yourself a Looney Tunes Christmas?
Do you only want the song or the album? Whatever it is let me know and post your email.

Now i'm looking for a certain song from some group that came out in the 80's i think in the UK (might be wrong). The name of the group is called "The Smitherees."

Rudolph the Red Noesed Reindeer is the song i'm looking from them.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry JJ i thought i still had the song you wanted. I never delete any of the songs i make unless i find a better quilty of it but i never did. If you'll wait maybe i can redo the song again.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Sorry JJ i thought i still had the song you wanted. I never delete any of the songs i make unless i find a better quilty of it but i never did. If you'll wait maybe i can redo the song again.
Not a problem at all, take all the time you need, Erine81981, :wink:

6ftInchworm

Reaction score
Just lettin' you guys know this, but if anyone needs any Sailor Moon MP3s, let me know. And if anyone needs the various opening cues from the Looney Tunes, let me know. And of course, if any of you need some music cues that was used on Ren and Stimpy and Spongebob, let me know.