The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Because I've been away and/or busy and have lost track of where I was at before I came back, I've been looking over a heap of old threads on my User Profile...I was more than a little surprised to find that most of the threads I had posted in...still had me as the most recent poster! Apparently I kill off about half of the threads I post in...Maybe it's time I was promoted from part-time cleaner to half-time thread killer?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Uh oh Beau, looks like during all your time spent cleaning T*K*O you've picked up a few tips... which is a BAD thing! I think I will give you a gold star because of your natural thread-killing abilities. I WOULD promote you, but Snowthers had our office shut down in the last episode. So depending whether we're following canon or not, not sure if I can promote you... :/ **thinks** Hmm...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Uh oh Beau, looks like during all your time spent cleaning T*K*O you've picked up a few tips... which is a BAD thing! I think I will give you a gold star because of your natural thread-killing abilities. I WOULD promote you, but Snowthers had our office shut down in the last episode. So depending whether we're following canon or not, not sure if I can promote you... :/ **thinks** Hmm...
I shut it down? If my memory serves correctly, Number One shut down the entire organization... I was already fired by then...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Or is the truth that you, Dear Snowth, were Number One all along? Is this what you perhaps whispered to Mrs P in the season opener?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee Beau, I don't think so... I was only me, but I also played that hacker dude too, but no one else.

And I never whispered anything to MrsPepper in the season opener, we only talked via phone, and I was at the beach busy trying to impress this hot chick I was sitting next to.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Marty's got his own little spin-off going on in the Fan Fiction Board called "Father Marty's Muppet Ministries", it's actually quite cute in my opinion.
Thank you Snowth. I am slowly working on my third one but I may probably wait until after Christmas. I'm glad you like it.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man... if the Thread Killers Organization hadn't been shut down (and I hadn't been fired), MrsPepper would, like, half to give me a promotion or something... I just joined another forum the other day, and I killed the whole thing! Nobody's posted since I joined! Surely that's worth more than a gold star... but then again, if I was promoted... well... it would be odd for one T*K*O unit to have TWO presidents, now wouldn't it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What happened, What did I miss?
Oh nothing. I just simply registered at a fairly new forum about three days ago or so, and no one's posted there since I joined, so it seems only obvious that I killed the whole forum!

MrsPepper would be proud...