The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yay Beau! *hugs*

Also hugs to Snowthy! Now that I have a link to all the episodes in one place I might finally be able to upload them. Also, I've finally finished SCHOOL for the christmas break!!! Next week I really want to do this, finally. If I get a spare moment I will try. I want all the episodes to be found in one place so that FANS like innocent beau over here can get all the fandom he wants. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yay Beau! *hugs*

Also hugs to Snowthy! Now that I have a link to all the episodes in one place I might finally be able to upload them. Also, I've finally finished SCHOOL for the christmas break!!! Next week I really want to do this, finally. If I get a spare moment I will try. I want all the episodes to be found in one place so that FANS like innocent beau over here can get all the fandom he wants. :big_grin:
You're out of school already? Geez, I still have a whole week left before I'm out for Christmas!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, that's 'cause I'm a collage. Wait, I mean, I'm in college. I just finished my exams.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Well, that's 'cause I'm a collage. Wait, I mean, I'm in college. I just finished my exams.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that; I'm glad to hear you've gone off to college MrsPepper, even though you're always busy and you have a life now and don't get to spend as much time with us anymore, it's good to hear you're going to do something with your life! (Oh yeah, my parents have college driven into my head alright, they're not going to let me end up a lazy living with his parents fry-cook).

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
ThreadKillers R Us!

Yes, I invite myself to become a member of this delightful club org thing.
I tend to make threads and they go to the very bottom--usually because they are pointless. :wink: I'm proud of my pointless threads!

Peppy!

XD I R your faithful servant.

I mean...

I am your faithful servant. :wink:

*Returns in a butler suit*

CBPuppets

Reaction score
My name is Kuriboh Man and I approve this message....

If you're a thread killer like me, then this is the club for you. no one shoud have to go through suffering with unread posts to questions or opinions people have developed on this Forum. If you're like me......then we have a lot in common. join this club.:wink:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hey...I WANNA BE A THREAD KILLA TOO! Have you seen the many pointless threads I've started?

Ya know, someone outta make a spinoff the original "series", like T*K*0: The Next Genaration. Just one of my crazy thoughts.:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Marty's got his own little spin-off going on in the Fan Fiction Board called "Father Marty's Muppet Ministries", it's actually quite cute in my opinion.

I actually did a pilot for a THO spin-off in which a few members from Toga's old Thread Hijackers Organization get together to try to revive the organization, but inevitably fail at doing so. That idea didn't go over too well.