The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD Omg, really Pepper?
That'd be awesome!

I will get to writing it.

Red, welcome to the the thread!
xD I'm a thread killer too.

So sit down, have a drink, and watch as we scare you with our randomity. :big_grin:

-Glomps Red-

Redsonga

Reaction score
Trust me, I have been a member of some very random forums over the years. There is is nothing you guys can do that I was'nt scarred from in Labyrinth, My Little Pony, and Harry Potter fandoms looong ago :big_grin:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD LOL!
Good, good!
:3 I like people who can tolerate my hyperactivity. :big_grin:
-snugs-

:0
Your icon is cute. xP
Ahem.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's Red in her fish outfit :smile:. She does make a cute fish *wishes she could swim as well*. I like when the fraggles wore masks, it gave them a very native look :smile:
*hee* I was one of the first hyperactive posters on forums back in ye olde days in '97. Don't worry you can't frighten me :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
WHOA! Red, I just noticed, you live in Clearlake! YAY! ANOTHER NOR CAL-ER! I mean, it is still pretty far from me (sonoma county) but you're still one of the closest I've met so far.

Redsonga

Reaction score
WHOA! Red, I just noticed, you live in Clearlake! YAY! ANOTHER NOR CAL-ER! I mean, it is still pretty far from me (sonoma county) but you're still one of the closest I've met so far.
OMG! Someone who has actually heard of Clearlake! :big_grin: *dances*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ok, this calls for a celebration! *confetti rains down as Alex tosses muffins and penguins in the air*

Pork

Reaction score
Don't worry Squeekums. We will have our own party. Throws penguins and muffins in the air. WHOOPIE.