Battle of the Muppet All-Stars

Xerus

Reaction score
Thank you for more great compliments on my very own Muppet fanfic. :zany: Those Kermit smiles really mean a lot to me.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I'm sorry I havn't been reviewing as steadily as I've been reading! I loved it! To tell the truth, even though I voted for the classics, I would have been satisfied with either them or the fraggles. I'm glad one of my teams won though! The ending bit with Crazy Harry and the roket was perfect! Just the way movie or TV credits should be shown.
Do es anyone else suppose it was sabatoge SP? for Lefty to help Beaker win the race? Great job, and I too, am sorry to see it end. But just think, the sooner one story ends, the sooner a new one can begin! Take your time though ZXirus, and know that this one was and is well appreciated!

Xerus

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Oh my goodness! I'm sorry I havn't been reviewing as steadily as I've been reading! I loved it! To tell the truth, even though I voted for the classics, I would have been satisfied with either them or the fraggles. I'm glad one of my teams won though! The ending bit with Crazy Harry and the roket was perfect! Just the way movie or TV credits should be shown.
Do es anyone else suppose it was sabatoge SP? for Lefty to help Beaker win the race? Great job, and I too, am sorry to see it end. But just think, the sooner one story ends, the sooner a new one can begin! Take your time though ZXirus, and know that this one was and is well appreciated!
Thank you, Fragglemuppet. :smile:

I'm glad you liked how the story ended. Especially with Crazy Harry. It really wasn't sabatoge for the Salesman did help Beaker, only to get something back in return. Like poor Beaker's trophy.

I do have some ideas for more Muppet fanfics. Maybe you'll see more of them soon.

Thanx again for the encouragement. :smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Weren't you working on an "Animal Show" fanfic? I'd love to read that.

Xerus

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Weren't you working on an "Animal Show" fanfic? I'd love to read that.
That might be a while, cause I'm still working on other fanfics along the side.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
That was the most craziest Muppet story I have ever read and it made sense. :smile:

I mean I was most in love with how well you place the Sesame Street characters along with the Fraggle Rock ones.

Also clever usages of some of great pieces of Muppet history, because no one can say no to Elmo. :wisdom:

Thank you. thank you very much for a great and wonderful tale of Muppet history.

Please I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work upon creating more stories for the future.

Xerus

Reaction score
That was the most craziest Muppet story I have ever read and it made sense. :smile:

I mean I was most in love with how well you place the Sesame Street characters along with the Fraggle Rock ones.

Also clever usages of some of great pieces of Muppet history, because no one can say no to Elmo. :wisdom:

Thank you. thank you very much for a great and wonderful tale of Muppet history.

Please I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work upon creating more stories for the future.
Thank you for your kind comments on a story I wrote quite a while ago. :smile: I recently wrote a fanfic called Muppets Visit Japan, but I don't really think it compares to my Battle of the Muppet All Stars fic though.