Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Erine81981

Reaction score
That would be cool to see. Maybe he could show the other side of the table.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, I think we had this idea back when he first posted it. But I don't think it would realistically happen though, it took Vic AGES to do the first one... I just don't think he could physically do another without collapsing into a black hole of awesomeness. :stick_out_tongue: (I do hope that I'm wrong though. :wink:)

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yeah, I think we had this idea back when he first posted it. But I don't think it would realistically happen though, it took Vic AGES to do the first one... I just don't think he could physically do another without collapsing into a black hole of awesomeness. :stick_out_tongue: (I do hope that I'm wrong though. :wink:)

Exaccctlly, plus he does have a life as well and he doesnt focus alllllll of his time on the visuals. So yeah, that would take awhile, even for me.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Okay, so for just about no reason at all, I just went through this entire thread- yup, all 100 pages of it- and clicked a lot of links, and I've got about three words to say.

I MISS VIC!

In other news, I suggest that everyone take a good look at these visuals again, because there is some AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING stuff to see.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ahem... TSF, how do you know that Vic's not coming back?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Then I now understand. In that case, please allow the person who has left to make a statement themselves. We'd appreciate that level of respectfrom all our members towards each other. Thanks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've heard from Vic awhile back, it doesn't look like he'll be able to come back anytime soon because of that one little thing that most of us try to avoid... LIFE!