1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Vic Romano, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Hello citizens of Muppet Central! (and you smarmy guests who won't don the sacred robes and join our ranks!) And welcome to Vic Romano's (that's me!) Weekly Ceative Muppet Visuals! Inspired largely by Beauregard's Spoof Art, this is (or rather will be) a weekly shot at what fun can be had with Photoshop, Pen and Ink or various other mediums and our beloved Muppets.

So what is it? Anything! But I promise you all this; there will be a new one every Friday posted here at MC and they will be creative. So sit right back and enjoy Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals!

This Week: Some of my friends
    Most anyone can pony up some green, hitch a ride to Pennsylvania and shell out even more dough to visit the very hip Sesame Place theme park, but what are you faced with? Some under paid nood-nick sweating in a poorly stitched Elmo suit who is yearning for nothing more then his next smoke break. But what if you could actually meet the real cast? Hob nob with Bert, shoot the breeze with Grover, or listen to "boy troubles" with Prarie Dawn; well that's what I do. So here is the first installment of VRWCMV featuring me, my wife, my two best pals and a few others. For those of you wondering, I'm the fresh young lad with the stylish haircut and poorly shaven mug standing between Herry and Grover.

August 12, 2005

Trust me, they'll get better. :)
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Haha! hat's awesome, Vic! The SS gang fit seamlessly in there with you chaps (not implying you look like monsters...er...never mind)

And thank the lord that you wern't attacked by that Elmo creature while youwere in the neighbourhood. ;)
  3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

That is hardcore. :D
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I love it! You're so talented Vic!
  5. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

I love it, Vic! Recognize the photo from the 'Show me your world' thread over in GD. Great job putting in the characters, can't wait for your next one. :)
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Oh, and I promise you; you haven't seen anything yet! This was actually done over a year ago for my buds as a gift; what's in store for the future will be not-so-personal and definately more "Muppet Fan Friendly". Friday will become a very fun day here in the forums! ;)
  7. Beauregard

Somehow, I can believe that. ;)
  8. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Swell stuff. Definitely keep 'em comin' Dave!
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Quiet you!
  10. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Yarf! Orf he mart sark his dog arf you! :)

Translation: Yeah! Or he might sick his dog on you!
  11. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

And which one of trio are you, Vic? :S
  12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

As posted in the first, er; um... post:
    In regards to the others; on the far left between Prarie Dawn (or is that Betty Lou? I always confuse them! :o ) wearing the stylish "Hook-Ups" t-shirt and desperately clinging to the fantasies of still being in High School is my bestest bud Tim. Directly under Herry and braving Cookie Monster directly to her left (your right) is my beautiful wife and closest friend in the universe; Niki. The quirky lad crouched low between Bert and Ernie is the loveable and goofy Don who's been my close compadre for almost twenty years.
  13. Beauregard

That one is Prarie Dawn.
  14. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Now got it on! Thanx.
    Efforrrrr, I wish I have a similar collage of myself hugging Cantus or CJ (it`s too way hard to find a Zeliboba pic separately...:()... P`haps I`ll at last get and scan good photo of myself someday (unluckily, Auntie stuck them all in the album, so now I have to wait:() for it.
  15. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Hahaha!! That's so awesome!! Nice job Vic!
    Now I feel like making something like that too... Hehe. Looking forward to seeing more!! Keep 'em cooooooming!
  16. Beauregard

If you can ever get a good piccy of vois, I can certainly have a go at putting Muppets with you.

But this is getting off of Vic's topic.

Bea:zany:{Eagerly awaiting Friday next}regard
  17. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Okay, get an off-top hug and "ummm, Gaaaaaaardy" and wait for a PM with it soon. ;)
  18. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

So how'd you get everyone to not blink? Whenever I get in on a group photo, there's always someone with their eyes closed. ;) Nicely done, Vic.
  19. Beauregard

Well obviously he'd edited teh pic, you silly. This is what it looked like originally: here

BEa:zany:{Forgvie me Vic, lol}regard
  20. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Beau; I didn't even notice that the first time, you my friend are a GENIUS! literally LOL!

Fortunately, none of the Muppets have eyelids, but Bert gave us a lot of trouble always asking Tim not to accidentally kick him every twenty seconds, we actually have about 17 pictures with Bert looking the wrong way.