Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Oh that Bert...he's always raining on someone's parade. :frown:

christyb

Reaction score
Wow, these are great Dave. Oh yeah, I've learned that if you have a pigeon on top of the camera Bert pays more attention. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ah - HA! You all thought I wouldn't return to this thread as I promised, did you!? You thought I'd abandon it like a stinking festering apple, which was all that was left after a seemingly full bowl of juicy fruit, didn't you!? Well I have returned and brought a delicious little piece that I was considering holding off for a while, but decided instead to use it to show you what kind of fun we can have with this thread.

The Real Muppet Show
Didja' ever wonder where Jim and the other Muppet writers came up with the sheer amount of diversity of characters that appeared in The Muppet Show? They're not a specialized group of animals like from a farm, or a particular geographic location, or even a zoo for that matter (as zoos don't generally host domestic animals like :sympathy: ), but rather just so totally random. But what if they were real animals? Would Fozzie kill Ms. Piggy? Would Sam eat Rizzo? Would Rowlf chase Kermit, barking all along the way? One thing is for sure; they'd sure look weird. So here's Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Rowlf, Camilla, Rizzo, Sam and some penguins thrown in for good measure in this week's edition of VRWCMV:

August 19, 2005

Tune in next week when we take a look at Sweden's new American ambassador.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hahaha! Man this is your best! (Or, so thinkest I)...er..that is...compared to last weeks...er...never mind.

I think it's hilarious!!!

__

Interprited into G'nu, hey that rhymed!

I'ma G'nu, how do you to, I think I g'know what good or noo.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Vic, you are so awesome! I love it! This is possibly my new favorite thread and yet another reason to look forward to Fridays! Can't wait to see next weeks!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*blush* Stop it, yer' making me all red! :excited: This was a really fun concept to do, but all I kept thinking was "Sam (if he were a real eagle) would kill all the Muppets!" Except maybe Fozzie...

Isn't :sympathy: just so adorable though?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dave. You are the ultimate Spoof Artist and I bow to you. *bows, and trips, landing in a conviniently placed pie* Oh, darn...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Vic, just thinking about that picture, I can hardly stop laughing. I love it!

Vibs

Reaction score
Hehheheheheeehehee...

... sorry about that what I really wanted to say was:

Hehheheheheeehehee... !!! :smile: