Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Teheheman

Reaction score
Life? That's not a good enough reason to stop doin what you're doin. You're supposed to grab life by the throat and say "Screw you life, I'm doin things my way" and do what you do. I don't do that because Life is 6'4" 280 lbs and can beat me to a bloody pulp, but I think that Vic can take em.

Daniel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, I just read this and it made me all emotional. Thanks guys, that's so sweet... you've totally made my day! Maybe one day I'll pick this thread back up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, I just read this and it made me all emotional. Thanks guys, that's so sweet... you've totally made my day! Maybe one day I'll pick this thread back up.
BTW Davo, I don't think you ever noticed, but I'm watching both your regular AND your Muppet Visuals accounts on DA, I got me a DA about three months ago.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I haven't updated MY Deviant Art account in I think 6 months, and of course, this has been in a stalemate. I've mentioned it, but I'm desperately looking for a new job, so this sort of stuff isn't on my top priority list. However, I'll jet over there just so I can see your stuff!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Dave! *hugs* Cool to see you in a out here. I know you said you would come back and cheak in when you had time. Still pretty much have almost all your stuff you've done. I have it saved in a folder on the computer with your name being the Name of the folder. Thanks for all the wonderful stuff you did over the years. *gives another hug*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks man, that's really awesome! (((((Kyle)))))

Kyle Moore: Where am i?

*looks at cartoon version* Who are you?

Kyle Moore: I am Kyle Moore and you?

I am Kyle...(whispers).

Kyle Moore: Oh your the creator of me.

Yep that's me alright.

Kyle Moore: I just wished my good friend would come back from that long trip at sea. *puts head on arms while resting on a brick fence*

Don't you worry. He'll come back......someday. *looks into sky*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
DAVE! I saw you posting on some other threads too, but didn't want to muffin them by excitedly welcoming you back. But I am SO happy to see you! :excited: