My true love unleashed...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'SNOWTH: *Singing off-key* ...all by myself. Don't wanna be, all by myself anymore...
KATHY: Oh stop that, I haven't even left yet!
D'SNOWTH: I got a great idea, why don't you get a divorce, put your kids up for adoption, and marry me?
KATHY: Only if you were 30 years older. (Leaves)
D'SNOWTH: (Starts singing again) Nobody knows the troubles I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Dan: Shall we dance?
Madonna: Of course, you know I love dancing with you. Now come along let me....
*Dan wakes up*
Dan: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
KATHY: *Sighs* Excuse me, but can I go now?
D'SNOWTH: *Wrapped around Kathy's ankles* Yeah sure in a minute.
KATHY: That's exactly what you said 10 days ago!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BUMP! ! !

Why? So WhiteRabbit can drag Dr. Teeth in for a dance, I can waltz with Jeanette, Squeegee can dance with MrsPepper to her left, and Davy Jones (NOT the Monkee) to her right, and so on so on so on... hut sut raw, bitin' on a monkey and so on so on so on...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oooohhhh......... Me likey this thread........

*runs out, then calmly walks back in on the arm of Charles Winchester*
Charles: *to Dr. Teeth* Oh, uh, bus boy? Would you take her coat please? *to Alex* Madame, might I say you look ravishing this evening.

Alex: Why thank you Charles!

Charles: Would you care to dance? *he guides Alex onto the dancefloor*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oooohhhh......... Me likey this thread........

*runs out, then calmly walks back in on the arm of Charles Winchester*
Charles: *to Dr. Teeth* Oh, uh, bus boy? Would you take her coat please? *to Alex* Madame, might I say you look ravishing this evening.

Alex: Why thank you Charles!

Charles: Would you care to dance? *he guides Alex onto the dancefloor*
ROFLMAO!

SNOWSEPH: Ah, it's this a lovely evening for dancing, my dear?
JEANETTE: Um... well... to... tell you the truth... I'd much rather dance with... uh... well... S-s-s-s-s-imon...
SNOWSEPH: What does Simon have that I don't?
JEANETTE: A BRAIN for starters.
SNOWSEPH: Aw. You're bringing me DOWN! You're bringing me DOWN!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
JEANETTE: See what you did? You killed this thread!
SNOWSEPH: But I just BUMPED it!
JEANETTE: And you killed it at the same time.
SNOWSEPH: Well, I WAS once a thread killer!
JEANETTE: You don't say, I saw that show before... a little too... well... "campy" for my tastes, but then again, I'm more of a romance enthusiast myself.
SNOWSEPH: Then dance with me!