Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And I use to read Asterix in school. But as french comics go, Tintin is where it's at!
Tin Tin's good too.. But I just like how Tintin is imperialistic and Asterix is anti-imperialistic (after all, the Gauls really hate the Romans, and always come out on top). I just got into Lucky Luke last month, since I heard about this movie they were showing in France and parts of Canada. Of course, it's a French parody of American culture we stole from the Mexicans. (Look it up! All our Cowboy Culture was stolen from them).

I want to add, am I the only one who hasn't seen a McDonald's in a Mall food Court until last year? Seems to me, they either have Burger King, Taco Bell (sometimes both), and a bunch of odd little places you can only find in malls. I mean, that Chinese food isn't as good as the little Mom and Pop places you find every 2 blocks in your hometown.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Am I the only one who gets bothered if things are too close to their neck? Like, those pull over hoodies. I just want to take scissors and cut the neck. Certain shirts I cant wear because the neck is touching mine. And necklaces, I cant wear necklaces if they are too close to my neck.

AM I the only one who gets irritated when calling someon who has alltel and has to listen to "Pleas enjoy Alltels access ringbacks while your party is reached." every time?

BabyScooter

Reaction score
I'm a very weird person. I'm a very WEIRD person. However, to me, weird is normal, and normal is weird. Anyway, it seems like I'm the only person for a lot of things. Here's a list of things I'm pretty much the only one about. BUT, let's see if some of you agree with some of these things...

Am I the only one who...
  • Hates SpongeBob SquarePants
  • Hates Rugrats
  • Hates Kids Next Door
  • Hates Summer Temperatures
  • Can't stand getting out of bed before 11:00am
  • Thinks Paris Hilton isn't that attractive at all
  • Actually finds Kathy Greenwood funny
  • Hates Pepperoni
Well, that's all I can think of right now. Well, am I the only one?

your not wierd I also don't think paris hilton is that attractive and I don't like summer tempurtures either.

your not wierd I'm the same way for some reason I like mostly like villians in games like neo cortex.

or doc ock and I hate movies that have gross stuff all the time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. I LOVE Don Bluth's movies, though I can't say I prefer one or the other... more like I'd take a delicate balance of both.
2. No, you're not the only one.
3. Not sure, never really listened to the Who.
4. Again, you're not the only one, I think just about everyone here despises Reality TV. I will admit, though, I like an occasional Nanny 911.
5. I think there was once a heated debate here about who Janice "belongs" to.
6. I'm not the musical type, I'm afraid.
7. You're bi? Cool... but serious, I'm with you about Angelina Jolie... I mean... good Lord, I'd hate to bump into her in a dark alley in the middle of a stormy night!
8. I used to play the piano.
9. Hey, ALL dogs are evil (except for Courage, lol), but the only time I had stitches was in the back of my throat when I had my tonsils taken out.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I've gotta say I love Angelina and Gwen. I'd rather go on a date with Gwen because she's sweet whereas Angelina is just scary hahaha.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
See from my perspective, Spongebob is like Puff n Stuff from the '70s. A kids show that was just risque enough for older people to identify with. Not just anyone could write the typical Spongebob script.

Hmm, I really enjoy the English version of Yu Gi Oh! but I do think the original Japanese program is a much deeper show, lol. It's sad that American companies think kids can't take deeper things (even though it's been done so many times! Duh lol)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
See from my perspective, Spongebob is like Puff n Stuff from the '70s. A kids show that was just risque enough for older people to identify with. Not just anyone could write the typical Spongebob script.
Oh PLEASE!

SpongeBob SquarePants is nothing but mindless crap! It has no solid story structure, the characters are either brainless dopes, or exasperated morons, and watching that show does nothing but melt your brain and destroy the cells in it.

H.R. Pufnstuf, on the other hand, ended up attracting an audience that would abuse illegal substances (mostly college kids who were drunk and/or stoned from the Friday night before), and saw how psychadelic, technicolored, and acid-trippy the show was, hence now so many people are convinced that the show was drug-induced.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh PLEASE!

SpongeBob SquarePants is nothing but mindless crap! It has no solid story structure, the characters are either brainless dopes, or exasperated morons, and watching that show does nothing but melt your brain and destroy the cells in it.
Yeah see, but again, we've seen all of that in other shows that we do like. I think people have this block in their heads about liking Spongebob, just because it's Spongebob. Of course I could be wrong...but I'm happy! :crazy:

H.R. Pufnstuf, on the other hand, ended up attracting an audience that would abuse illegal substances (mostly college kids who were drunk and/or stoned from the Friday night before), and saw how psychadelic, technicolored, and acid-trippy the show was, hence now so many people are convinced that the show was drug-induced.
Well, the world isn't perfect. :halo:

And I'm sorry, I love H.R. PufnStuf, but mushrooms that smoked? As innocent as that may have been, I wouldn't have gone there!

But it's probably not a good idea to dwell on that, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.