Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, that's basically it. The spambots who get banned just comeback and log on. They can't post, and sometimes that drives them to quickly create duplicate spam accounts. Oh well, at least it's something.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Here's yet another one for ya Ed:
raskrutiteka

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Taken care of Kathy. That last one was obvious to me, since there's a batch I've banned from the Forweddingru camp whose email address was raskru4u.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Jesus, I think I've seen several already that keeps using "man" as a biography and some dating or whatever link as his "favorite muppet". C'mon ... if you're gonna make a fake account, can't you come up with something a WEE bit more clever?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, they can't do anything cleverer than that. These are self-programmed jerks that keep logging in with a new account after the last one gets banned. And the Russian jerk keeps plugging in yandex email-based accounts. Believe me, I've had enough of this as the rest of you. :frown: :attitude: :grouchy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Snowthy. Actually, didn't notice the full name as I went for a quick banning, but that's the latest in a long line of spambots. Any user name ending in "dev" turns out to be one of them.

Oh, and could you please post the spambot's user name instead of the profile URL? It'd make it easier for me to reply to your reports. Thanks. :batty:

unclematt

Reaction score
I was going to report virus removal but it looks like you already have banned him. Nice job Count.

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
is there something going on here where I am getting redirected to some other site 2 or 3 times per visit?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Not sure as that's the first time I hear of something like that Mazz.