Spammers at MC...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/member.php?u=22047

Notice all of these spambots give their profile bios as "Man".
Yeah. I've seen that on many a spammers profile Snowth. I guess they can't come up with anything more original.:rolleyes:

I must say I couldn't help but think to myself with a sarcastic chuckle. What? Don't they have any women among their spam team? The girls will surely be outraged at such discrimination.:stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I must say I couldn't help but think to myself with a sarcastic chuckle. What? Don't they have any women among their spam team? The girls will surely be outraged at such discrimination.:stick_out_tongue:
How true that is! Feminists everywhere deplore the situation. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Took care of that one Kells. And trust me, there are female spammers too, you just have to know which ones.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? With all this spam bot stuff. It just makes me wonder if we really have 17 thousand members or not, would be amazing if we did!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Say wha? ! C'mon Will! Of corpse there aren't 17K members or whatever the total is now at MC. That total doesn't take into account all of the spammers and trollers and duplicate accounts that have been either banned or deleted throughout the years. So just take that into account when number crunching MC's stats.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Since I see adultl is still logged on, does the whole banned thing just mean it can't post?