Ghost Writer

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I also liked that show. Hey, wasn't that CTW/SW as well? I watched all sorts of PBS shows back in the early 90s, including Ghostwriter (had a crush on the character Gaby), Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? and one of my personal favorites, Square One TV.

Can we get these things on DVD too please?

BJ

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yes, it was a CTW show and it was the first show to go when the government cut the funding for PBS back in 1994.

By the way, witch Gaby? Was it the first or second one?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
GhostWriter is my favorite tv show! I love that part the gang has been slimed by the slime Monster! I hope to see that again!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Yes, it was a CTW show and it was the first show to go when the government cut the funding for PBS back in 1994.

By the way, witch Gaby? Was it the first or second one?
I believe that character's last name was Lopez or some Latino name of that sort.

BJ

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I remember that show! I loved it! I was more interested in the mystery behind the Ghost's identity, but they never did solve that one, as I recall.

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I used to love this show when I was a kid!

Man, that brings back memories.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Didn't they have sometime later after the older series ran a "Ghostwriter 2.0" or something like that?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Didn't they have sometime later after the older series ran a "Ghostwriter 2.0" or something like that?
Yeah! I lost interest in it pretty quickly as it didn't hold up to the original! It's a classic!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yeah! I lost interest in it pretty quickly as it didn't hold up to the original! It's a classic!
I remembered it but also didn't either get to see it or didn't care being that it wasn't the classic one.