MuppetFest: Discuss Original and Your Dreams

unclematt

Reaction score
Has anybody though about moving forward on some kind of Muppet Central get together?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think about it frequently, but MAN! I'm so busy 'round here.

Luke

Reaction score
I'd love to hop across the pond and have a big Muppet meetup. Someday, i'll find me, a Rainbow connection, the Muffets, the Penguins ...and MEeeeee!

unclematt

Reaction score
I know I was gone for a while but is there anyhting in the works as far as a Muppet meetup

unclematt

Reaction score
I would just like to say that I think it sad that we can not put anything together for the Mupites (that is us). I just recently read about a 2009 Quantum Leap convention. I have to believe that there are more Muppet fans than thier are Leap fans. We should really try.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I would just like to say that I think it sad that we can not put anything together for the Mupites (that is us). I just recently read about a 2009 Quantum Leap convention. I have to believe that there are more Muppet fans than thier are Leap fans. We should really try.
I agree, but Sci-Fi fans are a different and uncommonly loyal type of fanatic. Maybe the new Jim Henson and Muppets film clip and Muppeteer exhibits traveling around will serve to change that and we'll get something bigger.