Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I can't stand it anymore!Somebody HAS to put up "The Letter N" by Nick Normal and the Nickmatics(comeplete with the NTV intro).It's been 9 years since I've seen that one when I was little and the part that fascinated me the most about that song was at the very end when you see that glowing purple letter N.I always found that cool when I was little.

Okay, first of all, people can't upload everything. Second of all, you can't tell people what to do, third of all, they upload what they want when they want. Its called patience. No meaning to sound rude, but still, its life, we cant always get what we want.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, first of all, people can't upload everything. Second of all, you can't tell people what to do, third of all, they upload what they want when they want. Its called patience. No meaning to sound rude, but still, its life, we cant always get what we want.
I know.I know.I'm okay now.Don't worry.*Calms down*.Ok,I'm calm now.Also I don't mean to tell people what to do,I'm just kinda making a suggestion.I'm sorry if I was rude.

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Hold on,did you figure out type of music that was played in that song?Some people say it's electro new wave like How Now Brown Cow and the Moo Wave while other people like you say it's punk rock.Is it really punk rock?
No :frown: I haven't figured out what type of music they use in this song, but I saw a picture online of Nick Normal back when "Sesame Encyclopedia" existed. He looked like a green version of a member of the Clash, which leads me to believe it could've been punk AND new wave all in one song (if you've ever heard the Clash's "Lost In the Supermarket" you'd know what I was talking about here.)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No :frown: I haven't figured out what type of music they use in this song, but I saw a picture online of Nick Normal back when "Sesame Encyclopedia" existed. He looked like a green version of a member of the Clash, which leads me to believe it could've been punk AND new wave all in one song (if you've ever heard the Clash's "Lost In the Supermarket" you'd know what I was talking about here.)
Did they do a music video for that song?If so I might be able to find "Lost In the Supermarket" on Youtube.BTW,I have that picture for my wallpaper on my laptop!:big_grin:.To add with that,I even drew a picture of it on my laptop.

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s245/big_jeffy/?action=view&current=thelettern.jpg

Sure it's not that great but I did the best I could.

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Did they do a music video for that song?If so I might be able to find "Lost In the Supermarket" on Youtube.BTW,I have that picture for my wallpaper on my laptop!:big_grin:.To add with that,I even drew a picture of it on my laptop.

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s245/big_jeffy/?action=view&current=thelettern.jpg

Sure it's not that great but I did the best I could.
Cool picture :smile: They don't have an "official" music video for "Lost In the Supermarket", just some lame attempts at matching the lyrics with images. The song that's used in the background for these videos is DEFINITELY "Lost In the Supermarket", though. Check it out, lemme know what you think, and see if the music brings back memories of "The Letter N".

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Litallica!!

Hilarious, Big Jeffy! Perhaps their songs could include "Enter Doorway", "The Letter L Matters", and maybe a parody of "The Unforgiven" (though I haven't figured out a title yet.) How about "AB/CD" (AC/DC)? Their songs could be somewhere along the lines of "Highway to L", "The Color Black", and "U Shook Me All Night Long". How's that sound?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hilarious, Big Jeffy! Perhaps their songs could include "Enter Doorway", "The Letter L Matters", and maybe a parody of "The Unforgiven" (though I haven't figured out a title yet.) How about "AB/CD" (AC/DC)? Their songs could be somewhere along the lines of "Highway to L", "The Color Black", and "U Shook Me All Night Long". How's that sound?
Well,Litallica is basicly a combination of Little Jerry and the Monotones and Metallica.

http://fourm/muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=24567&page=49

I was thinking of doing a combination of How Now Brown Cow and the Moo Wave though I can't think of any.Do you know any electro new wave bands with a keyboardist,guitarist,a female drummer,and two female back up singers?

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Well,Litallica is basicly a combination of Little Jerry and the Monotones and Metallica.

http://fourm/muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=24567&page=49

I was thinking of doing a combination of How Now Brown Cow and the Moo Wave though I can't think of any.Do you know any electro new wave bands with a keyboardist,guitarist,a female drummer,and two female back up singers?

Talking Heads has 3 male members and one female (not sure if she's the drummer, though). As for the back-up singers, maybe those two girls from the B-52's (Cindy Wilson and Kate Pierson). It could be a combination of the two bands! You could call it "How Now Byrne Cow and the Moo-52's"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Talking Heads has 3 male members and one female (not sure if she's the drummer, though). As for the back-up singers, maybe those two girls from the B-52's (Cindy Wilson and Kate Pierson). It could be a combination of the two bands! You could call it "How Now Byrne Cow and the Moo-52's"
I'd do it but Chris Frantz is the drummer and because the drummer in How Now Brown Cow and the Moo Wave is a female I don't think it'll work.Sorry.Maybe I could switch them around.BTW,did they really have a keyboardist in the Talking Heads?Just curious.

PinballStewie

Reaction score
I'd do it but Chris Frantz is the drummer and because the drummer in How Now Brown Cow and the Moo Wave is a female I don't think it'll work.Sorry.Maybe I could switch them around.BTW,did they really have a keyboardist in the Talking Heads?Just curious.
I'm pretty sure they have a keyboardist; I don't know how else they could've gotten the organ for "Take Me to the River", or the blips and bloops for songs like "Once In A Lifetime", "Burning Down the House", and "Girlfriend Is Better".