Fellow Church People

wwfpooh

Reaction score
God Bless to all in this first week of Oz-tober.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah I mean if it's part of your job you do have to just shut up and do it sometimes, hehe. Especially with something so important.
You know, last week my mom was watching this pastor on TV and she feel asleep and was commenting of how boring and monotone hos voice sounded. She said that it sounded like Fred Rogers, lol. She was telling me about how she had a collage professor that sounded just like Fred Rogers too and how was was just thinking for him to come on and get the lesson over with and how time would seem to move slowly in his class, lol! Now, my mom likes Fred Rogers, but she said that he can put you to sleep, heh! At one point my mom just left the room and I was like so, he was so boring that you just left and she started laughing. Oddly enough Fred Rogers was a Presbyterian Pastor, heh!:stick_out_tongue: :sleep: :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw lol, well Mr. Rogers did kinda fit that image of the soft spoken easy going preacher. The way I always saw it, Mr. Rogers Neighborhood was intended to counterbalance the manic excitement kids experienced from Sesame Street, lol.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Aw lol, well Mr. Rogers did kinda fit that image of the soft spoken easy going preacher. The way I always saw it, Mr. Rogers Neighborhood was intended to counterbalance the manic excitement kids experienced from Sesame Street, lol.
Hence the crossovers between the two.

Reaction score
Hello

Hi, folks,
I grew up Baptist, going to church every Sunday, and Wednesday. Here lately though, I'm not as faithful as I used to be. It's mostly because I'm not a member of a church, even though I'dlike to be. We only have one car, and if the fiance is working, then we don't have a ride to church. Anyway, just wanted to say hey.
Have a great day
Charlotte

Pork

Reaction score
HI Charlotte, nice to meet you :smile: I grew up in a Baptist church too. Although, at the moment I'm attending a presbyterian one. Do you stil lattend a Baptist church? just wondering XP

Reaction score
Yes, when we go to church, we go to a Baptist church. I beleive that we are going to try to make church more often. Thanks for asking.
Charlotte

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi, folks,
I grew up Baptist, going to church every Sunday, and Wednesday. Here lately though, I'm not as faithful as I used to be. It's mostly because I'm not a member of a church, even though I'dlike to be. We only have one car, and if the fiance is working, then we don't have a ride to church. Anyway, just wanted to say hey.
Have a great day
Charlotte
Well maybe there can be a way we can work things out so you can have the car when I'm working. I just thought you didn't like going to church without me. If not I will try harder to make sure that you and the kids are in church more. Love you!

Reaction score
I don't like going without you, but I think that needs to be one of the things we need to change.
Love you too, darling