Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

Redsonga

Reaction score
Red of the girls and Boober of the boys. Although it might seem my favorite is Mokey, as characters themselves I think Red and Boober have a certain timeless something I haven't seen in any other characters since FR. It's like other series have tried to get those sort of characters down as stereotypes, but Red and Boober feel to me more like realistic people (or as people like as a fraggle can be)...

Redsonga

Reaction score
I love Cantus :3! Really, I love them all, I guess my favorites change weekly...

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I like all of the Fraggle Five, but I have to say my favorite out of all of them is Wembley because he's so funny! Steve Whitmire really puts his sense of humor into this character. Whatever he does, it always makes me laugh, especially the grunting noise he makes as his own "music".
I also like Cantus, he was as wise, caring and musical as Jim was.
I love Philo and Gunge, those two are funny, somehow they kind of remind me of Gonzo and Rizzo because of their friendship.

beau

Reaction score
Wembley, without question.

I love how he just wants to do what he thinks is right. Not to mention, he's named after one of the greatest sports stadiums ever :coy:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I always go for the quirky, kinda weird characters, so Boober is my favorite. He's got some wonderful lines. After him, Wembley, partially because his face is so expressive (even if he does look like he's having a grand mal seizure when his eyes start rollin') and, well, I can identify with him a little.

Boober kind of looks like a turtle with a wig. And every so often I wonder if Pogo Possum is related to Fraggles.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
My favorites are Gobo and Wembly. Mostly because my friend and I are just like them. Get us together in one room and the adventures and/or chaos is endless. I also really love Uncle Matt. I used to pretend to be him when I was little [around three or so]. Hat and all too. My mom showed it to me a few years ago it was hysterical and I think I wore it on a snow mound or something and I was 'exploring' and writing to 'Newphew Gobo' about the snow mound. To this day I want to travel the world and I owe that dream to Uncle Matt.

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
When I was little I liked Gobo simply because he was the leader, but now that I'm revisiting the show my favorite is most definitely Wembley. He stood out to me from the rest of the group. He's just so cute and silly when he's running around, his eyes swirling in his head, imitating a fire siren or playing his bongos! :coy: I also like how he's so eager to please everyone, even at the sake of his own happiness some times, because I'm often like that so I can sort of feel for him.

I still like Gobo, though now it's mainly because I find Jerry Nelson's signing voice incredibly dreamy. And you gotta love Gobo's accent, eh? :smirk: