Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

Lucia

Reaction score
I like Wembley, because he makes indecision look good and unfrustrating. I'm as indecisive as he is and I get sucked into the world of whoever I'm with like Wembley does...and he's too cute :coy: .

But I like the sea monster too in the episode where Red finds a sea monster in a pond. The sea monster is shy to be in front of strangers and only picks one person to show himself to, which I like also :smile:. And he has a very gentle way of talking.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Boober - There is something to be loved about a obsessive compulsive worrier. I really love eppisode where he risks getting sick to help Gobo and Wembley. You can tell that he is scared to death of germs but he puts that fear asside for his friends.

Wembley - He's really sincere and innocent. Actually, I might even go as far as saying that he is my favorite amongst Steve Whitmire's characters.

Cantus - I have only seen one or two eppisodes that feature him, but his wisdom really impressed me.

Junior - Sweet and stupid. He's just so loveable.

Sprocket - This is seriously the smartest dog ever. How can you not want to give him a hug?

Cotterpin - I think she's a really underrated character. I like her at least

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis Fraggle is my favorite, and I'm not just saying this because he's one of my roomies at MC Dorms. Or because he was one of Richard's characters.

-Kim

Redsonga

Reaction score
Red-
To me she is the mascot of all things fraggle, when I was little I did'nt even know that she was'nt the main character :3 I was always a tomboy, and red was my favorite color so = <3

Boober-
He just needs a hug. I worry/think to much to, so I feel like supporting him and hugging him at the same time :smile:

Mokey-
I like to dream, write and sing :smile:, so Mokey and I often see eye to eye.

Sprocket-
I love him, his eyes are so cute and he is just so full of character :big_grin:!

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
Top 3 favorite characters would have to be:

1. Cantus Fraggle: his wisdom, patience, and wit are all something we can learn from

2. Boober: I can't help feeling like Boober, I love his over the top practicality and irrational fears (though sometimes rational)

3. Wembley: Although he could be my top favorite, or maybe second favorite, well, . . . uh, a little help Gobo!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
As I've said before...

My upmost favorite is Red (Gold Demona knows this from her DeviantArt request from me [me being TherealRNO on DA & on YouTube, by the way]), because even though her opinions would sometimes have her looking foolish, she was always never one to let others' somewhat hesistant views get her down. Plus, her sensitive side that was sometimes shown was just simply adorable.

Her song of showing fear in The Garden Plot would always make me feel like wanting to hug her (fictional or not, I would always consider a creation different than the person doing the character [unless it were Walt for Mickey & Jim for Kermit]), for every being--whether it be human, Fraggle, Doozer, or Gorg--knows some semblance of fear and no one ought to be scared to let emotions show when they're needed.

My second favorite would be a tie between Wembley and Junior, because both are funny. Wembley's constant bonking into the local pipes were enjoyable for small chuckles and Junior may not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it was his "witless-wonder dunder-blunder dummy" attitude that made him hilariously loveable.

Bring Back the Wonder We Knew Long Ago~Red

In the end, I just hope the move--when finally put out--keeps the adorable personalities of all our favorite characters (if they're presented), because the characters just aren't themselves if they have a different personality than the ones we grew up with them having.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
top five
1. Wembly
2. Convincing John
3. Cotterpin Doozer
4. Cantus
and
5. Red
My favorite character interspered with the one Doozer who longed to have Fraggle-ish fun & the two characters in the show played by Henson himself. :big_grin:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
What, no love for Doc? He's adorable, and the grandfather I wish I'd had :big_grin:

-Red - She gets some of the funniest lines, is strong and doesn't feel she has to act girly or how other Fraggles might think she should. Very much an individual. I always pair her up with Gobo because I'm weird :wink: I love how they bicker with each other.

-Goober - Again, hilarious. I identify a little with him, but I'm not as extreme as he is. He's over the top and usually good for a needed laugh ("Does your hair hurt?" "DEATH AND PESTILANCE!").