1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MokeynSprocket, Feb 24, 2006.

1. GoboDeadly95

GoboDeadly95 Active Member

Thanks. I find him adorable. :)
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Gloria85

Gloria85 New Member

I would have to say that Mokey is my favorite character of all time.
    She's a talented artist and poet and she has a very compassionate and altruistic side.

I like Red too and Gobo.

And Boober's always hilarious.

Wembley is okay.

And I absolutley love Uncle Matt! His traveling adventures are always so hilarious!

My least favorite character was Cotterpin Doozer though.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

My favorite characters are Red, Wembley, Uncle Matt, Sprocket, Philo, Gunge, Cantus and the Minstrels, Convincing John, and Large Marvin Fraggle.
  4. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Oh, I really hate having to choose just one favorite! I love mostly ALL the Fraggle Rock characters. But I guess if (it was a life or death situation) I'd have to choose Red. I love her enthusiasim and energy! It's literally Red-Hot!!! I also love how she is daring and goes into places that she isn't suppose to often! She has a very cute appearance as well! I love her little pigtails!:excited:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

If I could choose my favorite character on Fraggle Rock, it would be Wembley. He's cute, smart, and sometimes edgy when he's wembling. :coy: I don't why I chose him, but I honestly love this character.
  6. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

its a hard question but i guess boober .
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. Grifoshka

Grifoshka Active Member

My choice is Wembley. And not just because he's funny (though he is), but because he has such a sweet personality. The fact he's afraid to hurt anyone's feelings makes him understand others' feelings better than they do. And he sometimes was able to bring out the absurdity of a situation without even realising it. :coy: What a great guy.
  8. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Wembley is my favorite too. On top of what you mentioned, Grifoshka, he is very dedicated to his friends. He is always ready to help out his friends when they are in need. He hates to argue with his friends because, like has been already said, he hates to hurts other's feelings. When he does, inadvertently, do that, he does all in his power to reverse things. I love Wembley.
  9. MuppetGeek

MuppetGeek Member

I cant decide if Wembley, Boober, Uncle Traveling Matt, Cantus, Gobo, Mokey, Red, Sprocket, Doc, The Doozers And more I cant decide [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. GonzoWaltsfan

GonzoWaltsfan Member

My favorites gotta be Wembley, hes so adorable and can really make you laugh and just love his voice too, they really did a good job making him. I also like Red, she likes sports and isn't too girly and loves adventure and does crazy things too, I like her personality too.
  11. KissesToKermie

Boober is also one of my top favorites.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Yep! To me, he's my second favorite FR character. He has his "book smarts"... oh yeah I would listen to him if I were a Fraggle and gave me some serious advice.
    GopherCoffee and KissesToKermie like this.
  13. KissesToKermie

So would I!
    GopherCoffee likes this.