Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

wwfpooh

Reaction score
my fav fraggle must be jr as the great richard hunt peformed him and he is after all my hero in the uk they have to put more of fraggle rock on plz my second fav has to be sprocket he is cool:cool:
Considering the username, it was kind of a dead give-away. :big_grin: Still, it is nice to see whom one likes on the series. :smile: As said, my fav. would be Red, followed by Wembley and Junior.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Boober and Wembley. No question. They've always been my favorites. (and wouldn't you know, the only McD's toy I never got). I also have to say Junior Gorg, The Trash Heap and Travelling Matt.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Hmm... I'd have to say Boober. He's such a neat freak like me :smile:

*I SWEAR- IT'S NOT OCD! I ASKED MY THERAPIST!*

lol, jk.

Either him or Cantus. :wink:

Pork

Reaction score
Boober
Wembley
Mokey
Cantus and all the other minstrels
Convincing John
Marlin
Uncle Travelling Matt

um...all them!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Of course! Who doesn't love the Fraggles enough to have places in their hearts for each and every one of the little furry creatures?

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
I certainly have reasons to love every Fraggle but Wembley has always been my favorite. I think he has the best songs, the best "personality" and I love the way his eyes go crazy when he's excited! I also think it's really cute when he wembles.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I certainly have reasons to love every Fraggle but Wembley has always been my favorite. I think he has the best songs, the best "personality" and I love the way his eyes go crazy when he's excited! I also think it's really cute when he wembles.
Speaking of Wem, I've always wondered how the puppeteer that handles him gets his eyes to move as they do...?