Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

DTWolf

Reaction score
Red Red Red Red Red

Red Red Red Red!

So much enthusiasm, so much joy, so much energy and vitality! She may not always know the best thing to do, and sometimes she asserts herself a little TOO much, but no one tries harder to make life full and free! You can never say she failed by holding back and not giving it everything she had. She's not afraid to have her own opinions and make them known, but she has a vulnerable side as well (see "I Want to Be You" and "Marooned," for instance). Yay Red!

Second favorite: Sprocket
Third favorite: Boober

Reaction score
When I was younger I liked Red and Gobo. Now going back through Season one, I think Wembley and Boober are tied as my favorite Fraggles. My favorite character? Well like i said, it use to be Red and Gobo, now? For some reason, I can't explain, I like Ma Gorg. Their's something about her, I just totally dig. A sense of familiarity perhaps?

puppetise

Reaction score
im not joining the band wagon but wembley tops my charts i have great respect for steve and his characters

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with Cantus on this one... I think that Jim channeled himself through Cantus more than any other character.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
1) Wembly

I love Wembly, cause he's just so funny! He's always popping about, not being able to decide on anything. He's a lot like me in that matter anyways.

2) Junior Gorg

He's cute, and...I don't know why, but that noise when he's walking or jumping about. That 'boing' noise has always caught my attention. Plus the way he talks is just so cyute!

3) Pa Gorg

He's an old southern bigot, who think's he's better then everyone else. I'm a southerner so it just clicks with me. That and he acts a lot like my Grandfather does, so it's just awesome.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Cantus, because I believe the character was a big part of Jim Henson. The wisdom was profound and the character had this paternal light shining from him. Teaching, always, but gentle and strong at the same time.

Wembley, because Steve Whitmire puts so much humour, innocence and warmth in the character plus I have a great love for all of the characters he voices and performs.

Mokey, because I always felt closest to her on a basis of personality.

puppetise

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
Wembley, because Steve Whitmire puts so much humour, innocence and warmth in the character plus I have a great love for all of the characters he voices and performs
thats what i said basicly :grouchy: